Re: Account Recovery

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Account Recovery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This thread sounds exactly like what happened to me 5 days ago. I've tried a few chats and opened tickets with EA, only to later see that they were closed with a note that there is no fix available. In-game help request never got any answer at all, though it has been days. Guild mates can see the account. It's still accessible from swgoh.gg. Reached out to SWGOH community managers with no response. How can it be that EA can't recover an account that is still present in the game even when provided ally code and player ID? 

(CM: Split post into own thread to limit necroposting and linked to necro'd thread for context)

Message 1 of 2 (1,084 Views)

Re: Account Recovery

Community Manager

Hi @sfm2ej3izb98

You'll need to reach out to the support team for account issues. If they can help you recover the account, they will. Use these steps to connect with them: How to contact support

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (1,049 Views)