Re: Account Recovery! IMPORTANT!! LEGIT!!

by eedddeeeeee

Original Post

Account Recovery! IMPORTANT!! LEGIT!!

★★★ Newbie
  1. PLEASE HELP EA!!!

Hello there EA team! I recently purchased a brand new phone. So i redownloaded the Alpha for C&C Rivals in the hopes of picking up where i left off. However i was prompted to create a new member ID/username, so I did, but i used the same exact name that i had on my first phone. "Manslauder", hoping the system would be like "Oh, this must be that guy" So now you have two "Manslauder" usernames floating in your servers. One is level 8 or 9 and is the leader of "LEGION" alliance with "CoNmander" as an officer and the other is level 1 with... Nearly nothing. Is there anyway that i will be able to get it back so i dont have to start over from scratch! Alliance/Friends/Medals/Diamonds/etc. Pleaaasssseee!!! Oh please!!!

Message 1 of 6 (3,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh, and thank you! I love the game and i am ecstatic to be a part of the alpha testing group.
Message 2 of 6 (3,134 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Kosatsu,

When you created your first account, did you link it to your email?

If you did, you should be able to retrieve it on your new phone. Got to Settings - Link Account, and Link your account to the same email that you used previously. This should give you the option of selecting between two accounts: Manslauder Level 1 and Manslauder Level 8 (or 9). After you confirm that you do want the higher level account, you should have access to your Manslauder Level 8/9 account.

Message 3 of 6 (3,118 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Did you get your account back? I am in the same position,  and they are telling me I have to start from scratch. That even though I had mine linked to email, AND Google play, AND I still get all my notifications  from my account, that there is no way to retrieve my account. 

Message 4 of 6 (2,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man I have the same issue my main account was lost due to upgrading to a new phone it was linked to FB and EA but when I use secondary phone it made me start all over again so I used my low acc ranked it up a little bit then deleted the app to restart when I logged back on my low acc was showing and another made up account for some reason I cannot retrieve my main account what so ever even going back to old phone it comes up with one of the low account I made I really need my main acc i put a ton of money into that game C&C rival I log in every day and see my main account ID morning rasin Alliance TITAN⚔️🛡️⚔️SURPREMACY

Message 5 of 6 (2,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so BS. Same thing happened to me. I can’t get my old account, only this new crappy account. I love this game and put so much money in it, only to find if the app is deleted, I lose everything. I linked my old account to my email along time ago to get the free gems. That shut doesn’t work. So pissed!!!!!

Message 6 of 6 (1,775 Views)