Re: Accidently Deleted Household!

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accidently Deleted Household!

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I had spent hours on making the perfect household and I was finally happy with how they turned out. I started a game but accidentally chose the wrong lot size. I deleted my game so I could start a new one and get the correct lot this time. Although, when I deleted the game itself, now I can't find my household... I did save my household to my library. I totally spaced out saving my "saves" to a backup as well. I'm crushed, is there any way I can restore them? And also, I had deleted previous games with that household and everything was fine. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you used any CC on the household members you need to tick the box that says include CC so you can see them in your library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did but all I see is the house I downloaded Frown
Message 3 of 4 (262 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If the household is not there even with CC selected then for some reason it was not saved to the Library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)