Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

by calberto2016

Original Post

Re: Icon wrongly submitted

Community Manager

Sorry to say @yanashe but there is nothing that we can do in cases of accidental submissions.

We are unable to return the item or reverse the action.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 31 of 48 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats all you can say?? When its not the consumers fault for your laggy apps?? Everytime i use it after few mins i have to close and open the apps again duty to your mediocre fut champions app

Message 32 of 48 (1,861 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yanashe an item can only be submitted by you, the app will not submit an item without your input.

If you are having an issue with the app then please let me know if you are on Android or iOS and I will share the troubleshooting steps for your platform.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 33 of 48 (1,852 Views)

★★ Novice

Only The EA customer service agent would talk back to a customer and literally arguing with them about it!

EA REALLY?

Message 34 of 48 (1,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My players were handed in without me confirming it when I backed out of the SBC and then later went back in to it. Can you guys at EA please be kind and give me my players back due to it not being my fault?

Message 35 of 48 (1,747 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PuzzledTiger32 They really do not care I did the same with Pope as I put in the filters it submitted it itself without input which is hilarious. I've not bothered to report it because EA is just a rubbish company
Message 36 of 48 (1,721 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

★ Novice

I lost the witsel Sbc Pogba Haaland Reus Lapirt Lloris sancho sooooo i hate this game

Message 37 of 48 (1,576 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

★★★ Newbie

For me it was the 1st time that I even got in to SBC in it happened by mistake have  been for 4 long time the last 3 to 4 years I have not played because this f'in  game costs a lot of money to have fun. I was trying to start a game it keep asking me to get certain players because my squad was not a legible to play So I went and trade to get those players when not submit mass quad this thing took all my players, well over 2 millions coming worth.  Sadly I can get any to help me. And my dumb * still bought $89 fifa point this morning to try rebuilding my team

Message 38 of 48 (1,493 Views)

★ Novice

Great to see the supposed ea help being proper clever.  Ea sports suck as a company and customer support is non existant

Message 39 of 48 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I submitted my whole team in a sbc and by accident clicked submit but I didnt had a are you sure message can I please get my team back

Message 40 of 48 (1,344 Views)