Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

by calberto2016

Original Post

Re: Icon wrongly submitted

★★★★ Novice

Can you explain why you no longer have the ability to restore these items as you could previously? Unwound love to know the reason behind it. I haven't played fifa since this happened to me and won't be buying to ever again and I've been playing for around 16 years 

Message 11 of 48 (2,534 Views)

Community Manager

@calpat17 Due to the fact that there are multiple messages in game on being sure and aware that you'll lose the content in the SBC submission we no longer offer support for accidental SBC submissions. 

EACade
Message 12 of 48 (2,528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's ridiculous. That's the equivalent of a paramedic saying we aren't coming to help at a car accident because you had plenty of road signs warning you. Pathetic excuse. We all know the reason why EA don't do it and it's to force people to buy packs. Great customer service as usual thanks for the help so much really appreciate it 

Message 13 of 48 (2,525 Views)

Community Manager

@calpat17 Only if the car accident asked if you were sure you wanted to be in it twice before it happened. 

EACade
Message 14 of 48 (2,515 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

★★★ Novice

Me too man.

I did this and they told me there was no way I could get it back, all the money trying to get it then thrown away haha rip.

Message 15 of 48 (2,501 Views)

Re: Accidentally submitted icon into sbc

★ Novice
Exactly that
Message 16 of 48 (2,452 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yea it’s our responsibility to keep an eye on what we are doing. Do you keep your eye on our post there’s a lot of posts I know you seen them you just can’t answer them cause you know we %100 right about what we’ve been saying about EA.
Message 17 of 48 (2,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me but the players weren’t loading and when I was waiting my finger clicked submit on accident. (On the app) there was no are you sure u want to submit or anything it just went. I recommend you add a feature that stops this.

Message 18 of 48 (2,380 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade I was on the Companion App and i was doing an 82-88 SBC and i submitted my FUT birthday Sissoko, Flashback Ogbonna, FUT birthday Nick Pope and Future Star kieran tierney is there anyway i’d be able to restore these players because FIFA 20 is my favourite game i don’t want to stop playing it. I know it was my fault that i submitted it but i thought i put in rating low to high but i put in high to low. i am sorry for any inconvenience
Message 19 of 48 (2,060 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade And i also submitted some of my bench i haven’t touched my account you can log into and have a look at who i put in because i didn’t even open the pack either i am just hoping i can get them back
Message 20 of 48 (2,071 Views)