Accidentally sold

by Captainslaten

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally sold

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally auctioned my 98 ovr Jamaar Chase and before I could cancel the auction, I think a bot bought it for 250 coins. I was trying to turn off the buy now price and my Xbox is slow so I pressed “A” a couple times and it posted and within 2 seconds, it was gone and I only got 250 coins for it. Is there any way I can get this card back?

Message 1 of 3 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally sold

[ Edited ]

(Moved to Madden Boards)

Hey @Captainslaten 

Unfortunately all market transactions are final and cannot be reverted.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

(Moved to Madden Boards)

Hey @Captainslaten 

Unfortunately all market transactions are final and cannot be reverted.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

@Captainslaten that's very unfortunate. Frown but as @chinsrus101 (thank you for moving this post!) correctly stated it is not possible to cancel any transactions. Frown

I hope you will not face this issue again. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)