About done with this game already...

by DEADFLESHGOD

Original Post

About done with this game already...

★★★★★ Novice

So, Battlefield V is juust about unplayable. Every update has made the game worse for me, my girlfriend, and 2 others I play with all have same issues. 

1- game randomly freezes between matches, some days not at all, some days EVERY match.

2- spawns are basically broken, "deply spot lost" or whatever for 5 min at a time, and can almost NEVER random spawn, so forced to spawn getting shot over and over sometimes.

3- invisible wall/surface clipping, really awesome when the middle of a broken window is a wall that makes a rocket blow your face off. Also some spots can be shot out of but not into, so people obviously exploit that.

4- DMR nerfing is completely lame, really, it takes a headshot and 2 body shots for a kill with a DMR???  Bring back BF4 style hardcore you jerks, do you have any any idea how frustrating it is to headshot then body shot someone running and get 98 damage????

5- Assault class has kind of no purpose, I mean like no special ability to contribute to squad at all really. 

6- Once again, you somehow havent learned that your netcode and or hitreg is garbage, game is super inconsistent, sometimes bullets seem to always hit, sometimes its just not even playable, no matter ping/connection.

7- I randomly get kicked but only when dominating, like literally right after a killstreak is only times it happens.

8- Is there anticheat at all???????? No voteban????? No custom servers???????? Is this going to be another fail????? Will you learn that people liked bf4 mechanics way better???? You even took away battle log???? Is EA going to be part of the future???? Probably not at this rate, there are games made by much smaller companies nowadays that put your 70 dollar titles to shame, youre very lucky that people either like abuse, or are dumb and just keep letting you * on them.

And I'm not complaining because I do bad, my ratio like 1.75 and I only play TDM and usually dont get revived much, I'm complaining because for what you charge us, you really failed to deliver, once again... 

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Re: About done with this game already...

★ Guide

@DEADFLESHGOD

Well with coming updates these bugs will get fixed, as said earlier no battlefield will b same Standard smile so you have to adapt it accordingly, content wil be released as game progress, hold tight, you will get for what you have paid Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is not a AAA quality game. It's not just about the bugs, it's about the fundamental flaws that's plaguing the game. It's rushed, half arsed and contains ignorant fact-issues like semi-automatic and self-loading being two completely different kinds of rifles (all semis are self-loading, but all self-loading aren't semis, they also include full autos).
Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Hero
  1. I've had this once, perhaps twice, since release. Not that big of a deal.
  2. Not had this issue. It's by design that you can't spawn on people in combat.
  3. There will always be these kinds of issues in games with destruction. As these spots are reported and fixed it will get better.
  4. TTK has been changed today, you might want to check if it's still that much of an issue.
  5. Funny, with his explosives and hard-hitting rifles some would say he's the most useful class.
  6. Ok.
  7. Coincidence or someone is DDOSing you.
  8. Anticheat: yes. Voteban: no. Custom servers: DICE is looking at it. Fail: nah.
    Some people liked Battlefield 4 mechanics way better, some didn't.
    I would like to suggest that you play some other game modes as well, only playing TDM is a good way to burn out fast.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 4 (245 Views)