ASOS Fashion Show Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: ASOS Fashion Show Event is here!

★ Guide
@Hossein-Ajax OMG it so annoying cupcake for 125 asos coins. I am waiting combo simcash+cupcake or all simcash in limited offer like previous. but currently it always show only simcash+fashion gems while I don't care about fashion gems because I just want my sims all purple, so izzy fashion shop only ruin my style hahaaha

255 coins to go. hope I can finish it before time run out.
Message 51 of 59 (1,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
I’m within reach! 49 points to go. Have about an hour before the 10 ASOS coin events are ready. And about 5 hours until the 40 is ready. I think I will make it!

I thought I would dress all my sisters in the pink coat after I finally finish, but went ahead and made them matching early in other ASOS outfits. Patience was never my thing.

Good luck everyone in the home stretch! At least this challenge had given prizes for given work unlike all those wasted ducky bucks for four of the same trees!

Edit: they went dancing together to let off steam from working too much for ASOS clothing Standard smile
Message 52 of 59 (1,352 Views)

★★★★ Expert
That is so cool! I just need another five points to get the cupcake...
Message 53 of 59 (1,323 Views)

★★ Pro
The girls are all done and hanging out in the park in their pink vinyl Mac coats on a rainy spring morning. They are all off work today and focusing on relationships long neglected during ASOS fashion week on the coast!
Message 54 of 59 (1,306 Views)

★ Guide
yay finished!!!! I am not pursue the cupcake. just back to daily routine to do quick event.

btw about the last story about asos fashion focus.. is it will happened in photo studio? so I must kick out my sims from career "focuses and fearless" after that I can choose this new career?
Message 55 of 59 (1,267 Views)

EA app Team
ASOS Event is now over, hope you had fun and you are enjoying new clothes and heirlooms!

Feel free to keep discussing the event here, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts about it, I really enjoyed seeing you discover the event together Standard smile

Happy simming!
-Mai

PS: @PuspitaHassei each Sim can only choose one story for each career. If you want to start the new story, you will have to change careers with your first Sim and let the second choose it.
Message 56 of 59 (1,212 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Mai thank you for the explanation Standard smile

I really hope event like this will happened again soon. I prefer this one than bathub event. why? because this one only need effort and not luck. I really hate the bathub because we can get same item again and again. I got that annoying boxer almost 5 times, and it really annoy me that in the end I still not get the bathub. and for this one, even its harder but we know what we pursue. we know the timeline. and we know the exact items that we will get if we spent simcash for it (for accelerating the event to get more asos points). its better than the previous one that even we use simcash, it still based on luck and we can't choose what item we want.

btw thank you very much for all of the EA member that already give their best effort to create this event. while it still some bug especially the time bug, but really glad the solution also give in here (even sometimes I need 4 times force close and restart my phone to make the time back to normal)
Message 57 of 59 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Ok, I'm alittle upset/disappointed...I spent the first 3 days only using my one Sim for this event, not knowing, unlike careers & hobbies, you could use every Sim you have control over. I wish there would have been better directions to the event...it was my 1st. Unfortunately this, along with extreme wait times in between, I was NOT be able to unlock the photography career & I have 125 asos coins & nothing I can buy with them... thankfully I bought in order of the clothes I liked, raincoat 1st. Now what?
Message 58 of 59 (1,156 Views)

Re: ASOS Fashion Show Event

★ Apprentice

really hoping this comes back in the future, or something similar for the newbies, i love my ASOS clothing on my sims Standard smile

Message 59 of 59 (985 Views)