ASOS Fashion Show Event

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: ASOS Fashion Show Event is here!

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

the asos clothes are with the regular clothes. If you bought a top look under tops and scroll down until you see it. That’s where all mine were. 

Message 31 of 59 (962 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah, I'm working all three of my Sims like a champ. My iPhone is hot all the time! I hope I'm able to achieve everything with four days left to go! I want that pink raincoat, yo!
Message 32 of 59 (910 Views)

★★ Pro
@PuspitaHassei you have to move a sim out of the fashion studio career and then put another sim in the fashion studio career. When you click on the briefcase for the new Sim in the studio you get a choice for the new ASOS story. Kind of stinks if you don’t have another “creative” Sim at the moment but it works. I tried putting my original one over as a chef and then back to the fashion studio but she didn’t get the two options like my other sims did.
Message 33 of 59 (902 Views)

★ Guide
@mamabearboys ah so that's how it works. okay I'll try it when my oldest sims become elder. thanks for answering my question Standard smile
Message 34 of 59 (895 Views)

★★ Novice
This challenge is hard. I wonder how much money I'll have to spend to finish. Anyone have any tips?
Message 35 of 59 (877 Views)

★★ Pro
It is hard! I have spent $4.99 for the sale pack of cash plus fashion gems. Then I decided today to do the $9.99 for enough sim cash to unlock my 4th sim.

But, but, but———— I did it!! I got the photography career! Still have two more ASOS clothes to buy to get the other photography career story.

So I was so excited to get the photography career and have to share screenshots with all y’all who will care! These are in order of what happens when you get that third green tick mark on the ASOS bar.
Message 36 of 59 (861 Views)

★★ Pro
And a few shots of my photo studio set up outside the fashion studio.

Sound off when you get the photog bug too. One risky action has you throwing a bunch of polaroids at the sim you try to photograph in the studio. Haha
Message 37 of 59 (860 Views)

★ Guide
@mamabearboys wogh awesome!! thank you for sharing the screenshot how many asos tokens for open it? I still 2190 but only spent 1955 because I want to buy the expensive one first hehehe (still need 45 tokens to buy asos bomber)

btw thanks for the previous advice. yay finally I can get the asos career
Message 38 of 59 (848 Views)

★★ Pro
Way to go on getting the ASOS fashion story. Feels ridiculously good, huh?

Mine hit photo career at 2145!
Message 39 of 59 (837 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I love it! I have a bit of a mean streak though, I just laugh when he gets hit by the spinning light thing! Or when he almost drops the camera...!
Message 40 of 59 (831 Views)