Re: ASOS Fashion Show Event is here!

by themummyof4

Original Post

ASOS Fashion Show Event

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Cover Girl! Put the bass in your walk! Head to toe, let your whole body talk, NOW WALK! :D

ASOSevent.png

Are your Sims ready for a new event? Starting now and until May 2nd, collecting ASOS Tokens will allow you to buy ASOS clothing and unlock prizes like Photography career and story! 

Show us those new clothes! Standard smile

Message 1 of 59 (4,828 Views)

★ Guide
Yes! Happy I hoarded all those cupcakes !!
Message 2 of 59 (4,771 Views)

★ Guide
yay! really hope I can open the photography career. since I already finished all story in career, hobby and relationship.

thank you for the update Standard smile
Message 3 of 59 (4,661 Views)

★ Apprentice
Saweet!!! I was just wondering if there was such a thing as the Photography hobby in this game!
Message 4 of 59 (4,646 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Love it! They meet some fun people, catwalk didn't go very well, poor thing...
Message 5 of 59 (4,609 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I want to say a HUGE thank you to the SIMS team.  After the spa event, we asked for events that would allow is to work harder for guaranteed prizes and the team listened. 

Thank you !  Thank you !

Message 6 of 59 (4,579 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Agreed! Thank you to the SIMS team!
Message 7 of 59 (4,557 Views)

★ Guide
Gotta love fashion show.

Thanks for this update Sims Mobile team. Keep up the amazing work!
Message 8 of 59 (4,536 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have a small issue, I bought some ASOS fashion and can’t find where I’m suppose to go to put on the clothing. So I have the reward with no idea where to equip. I already checked the customize sim apparel and couldn’t find it under the tops sectoikn or anything.
Message 9 of 59 (4,516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I wouldn’t want to participate in this event anymore. I haven’t been able to log into the game for more than 48 hours, even since before the event started. Game just crashes every time at launching screen. Now the event has been going on quite a while, and a lot of players are just so left behind because we can’t play at all. So I’d say I’ll skip this event. Hopefully the game gets fixed soon and I’ll wait for the next event.  

Message 10 of 59 (4,494 Views)