Re: APB...missing person...or cold feet

by KatlaStorm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APB...missing person...or cold feet

★★★ Guide

It has been one of those days but I knew I could come here and vent or joke about it. Thank you guys.

I would like to file a missing person report and put out an APB for my female Sim's fiance.

My female Sim (Deedee Brick) proposed to a male Sim (Cable Summers) who moved into the household today. They started the marriage quest. On event 5 (picking out the menu), he disappears completely from my game. No one has seen or heard from him.

He is 6'3 white male

Muscular

White hair, shaved on the side

Name: Cable Summers

Last seen wearing blue shirt with black vest, black pants, and black shoes.

Last seen at the Restaurant.

If you know his whereabouts, please reply below.

Police speculate that he may be a run-a-way fiance. Say it's Not so!

Fiance gets cold feet and disappears. If you run into Deedee's fiance, please tell him to come home.

All joking aside, I may not get this Sim back and have to start another relationship from the beginning. What a waste of time and energy.

Message 1 of 8 (904 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

@KatlaStorm 

FireMonkey forced Caleb to come home (I lost several days of progress) and Deedee accepted him back. SMH

She picked up where she left off as if he never ran off. She married him (shotgun wedding just in case he ran off again) but Deedee did not let him move in (or was that grandma). Not sure what that is about. 

You know grandma is looking at her out of the corner of her eye wondering if they are really related.

@givememore86 

Sorry, Deedee is in Love and married him anyway. Grandma tried to reason with her but you know how people are when they are in Love and just cannot be without the other person.Wink

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (764 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

@DBrick01 oh, no! I feel so sorry for you! We will be on the look out for a muscular male 6’3, shouldn’t be too hard to find.

And you didn’t see any warning signals? Late nights at work or something like that? Just take your time to get over it. We will be there for you 😔

Nicely written frustration, gave me a 😄😄😄

Better luck next time!

Message 2 of 8 (888 Views)

★★★ Pro

Cable Summers is already my husband. He couldn't marry you. He's at my house right now we are eating dinner. Sorry he didn't tell you he was already married. So that's what those texts were on his phone? You homewrecker!!!! 😒

Message 3 of 8 (874 Views)

★★★ Guide

I knew you guys would cheer me up. You are the best.

@KatlaStorm 

Mama said there would be days like this. Grandma said never run after a man. Deedee had a crush, and was always inviting him out. SMH. Girl, should've listened to her grandmother. Then she proposed.

According to @givememore86, Deedee's fiance was already married.

Poor Deedee, maybe next time.

@givememore86 

Cable Summers is named after a comic book character that can slip through time. You better watch out. He may slip away at any given moment to break the next young girl's impressionable heart.

How will Deedee recover?

Grandma's last words after hearing the sad tale: Atleast he didn't knock her up. 

Message 4 of 8 (867 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Oh, hold me - I’m dying 😂🤣😂

So much life wisdom from a mobile game. You really add to the gaming experience @DBrick01 

Hang in there - and please report again if you come across other nasty characters 🕺🕺🕺

Message 5 of 8 (828 Views)

★★★ Guide

@KatlaStorm 

FireMonkey forced Caleb to come home (I lost several days of progress) and Deedee accepted him back. SMH

She picked up where she left off as if he never ran off. She married him (shotgun wedding just in case he ran off again) but Deedee did not let him move in (or was that grandma). Not sure what that is about. 

You know grandma is looking at her out of the corner of her eye wondering if they are really related.

@givememore86 

Sorry, Deedee is in Love and married him anyway. Grandma tried to reason with her but you know how people are when they are in Love and just cannot be without the other person.Wink

Message 6 of 8 (765 Views)

★★★ Pro

It's okay...... I divorced that little scoundrel a few days ago. All that person does is a sit on the couch and eat Doritos. Doesn't help with the house work or even gets his lazy butt up to go to work. Mazel tov. 💍💎

Message 7 of 8 (750 Views)

★★★ Guide

I’m not sure if I should be happy for Deedee or not, @DBrick01 , but I am pleased to hear that there was a monkey on fire involved. That sounds really  pationate. Hope this means that Deedee manages to mate before he runs of again. It’s a good thing Deedee has a sensible grandma, though, since it seems she is that kind of girl who needs someone to take care of her. And luckily, in TSM, grandmas never die 😉

Message 8 of 8 (739 Views)