Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

AN UPDATE ON BATTLEFIELD 1 INCURSION

by EA_Atic

Original Post

AN UPDATE ON BATTLEFIELD 1 INCURSION

Community Manager

We started the journey of Battlefield™ 1 Incursions with a goal of building a competitive Battlefield™ 1 experience with the community in mind. Your feedback, comments, suggestions, and support helped us to better understand what works – and what doesn’t work – for competitive Battlefield™.

With this in mind, we’ve decided to sunset Battlefield 1 Incursions. Effective April 25, 2019, Battlefield 1 Incursions will no longer be accessible or available to download. Players who’ve already downloaded Battlefield 1 Incursions will not be able to start or join matches and no further development will be made on this experience.

Player input on Battlefield 1 Incursions made its way into aspects of Battlefield V, such as sharply reduced 3D-spotting, changing suppression to be audio-visual only, and more predictable gunplay that rewards high-skill players. We want to thank the Battlefieldcommunity for providing that feedback, joining those play sessions, and digging into Battlefield 1 Incursions to improve the competitive experience for new and hardcore players alike.

Thank you – and we'll see you on the battlefield.

(Source

With that said, we have removed the Incursion AHQ forum today and can take some before they are removed completely. 

/Atic 

Message 1 of 5 (254 Views)

Re: AN UPDATE ON BATTLEFIELD 1 INCURSION

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for notifying us
Message 2 of 5 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Incursions was tons of fun while it lasted and I'm glad some aspects were able to make their way into V; Here's hoping we can see some more clan/platoon dedicated modes in the future.

Message 3 of 5 (150 Views)

★★★ Guide
Incursions were not in Japan. I bought the North American version of BF1. It is an access from Japan, so it is about 300 pings. Still I liked this game mode. Thank you for the staff.
Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Incursion was a really good mode in bf1. Unfortunately it was quite hard to find player few months after launch.

I especially loved playing characters with particular skills and gadgets. I look forward seeing this game mode on bfv and why not combined with firestorm (the looting system is too random).

Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help