Re: AN UPDATE ON BATTLEFIELD 1 INCURSION

by ORANGE-EXPRESS

Original Post

AN UPDATE ON BATTLEFIELD 1 INCURSION

EA DICE Team

We started the journey of Battlefield™ 1 Incursions with a goal of building a competitive Battlefield™ 1 experience with the community in mind. Your feedback, comments, suggestions, and support helped us to better understand what works – and what doesn’t work – for competitive Battlefield™.

With this in mind, we’ve decided to sunset Battlefield 1 Incursions. Effective April 25, 2019, Battlefield 1 Incursions will no longer be accessible or available to download. Players who’ve already downloaded Battlefield 1 Incursions will not be able to start or join matches and no further development will be made on this experience.

Player input on Battlefield 1 Incursions made its way into aspects of Battlefield V, such as sharply reduced 3D-spotting, changing suppression to be audio-visual only, and more predictable gunplay that rewards high-skill players. We want to thank the Battlefieldcommunity for providing that feedback, joining those play sessions, and digging into Battlefield 1 Incursions to improve the competitive experience for new and hardcore players alike.

Thank you – and we'll see you on the battlefield.

(Source

With that said, we have removed the Incursion AHQ forum today and can take some before they are removed completely. 

/Atic 

Message 1 of 5 (612 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for notifying us
Message 2 of 5 (524 Views)

Incursions was tons of fun while it lasted and I'm glad some aspects were able to make their way into V; Here's hoping we can see some more clan/platoon dedicated modes in the future.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 5 (508 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
Incursions were not in Japan. I bought the North American version of BF1. It is an access from Japan, so it is about 300 pings. Still I liked this game mode. Thank you for the staff.
Message 4 of 5 (489 Views)

★★ Guide

Incursion was a really good mode in bf1. Unfortunately it was quite hard to find player few months after launch.

I especially loved playing characters with particular skills and gadgets. I look forward seeing this game mode on bfv and why not combined with firestorm (the looting system is too random).

Message 5 of 5 (462 Views)