AFTER 1 MONTH AND 325 GAMES, MY WEB APP / COMPANION APP STILL CLOSED !

by serkanbbb67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

AFTER 1 MONTH AND 325 GAMES, MY WEB APP / COMPANION APP STILL CLOSED !

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Greetings to all !

I started fifa 19 a while ago. ( 1 month has passed. )

My Fifa 19 account transfer market still locked from the web app / companion app.

I'm getting this message : Your account has not earned access to the Transfer Market on the Web and Companion apps yet. Continue playing FUT 19 on PS4 to unlock access to the Transfer Market.

I have over 325+ games played.( I played squad battles, weekend league, division rivals, online draft etc. all of them )

We started with my friend at the same time.My work friend's account opened after 35-40 games, mine is still closed. I've been connected to chat many times and told. They never helped me, but there's definitely something wrong.

When I played 100 matches, i wrote ea chat. They said, your account is completely Okay. continue playing. opening, very soon.
When I played 170 matches, i wrote ea chat. They said, your account is completely Okay . continue playing. opening, very soon.
When I played 220 matches, i wrote ea chat. They said, your account is completely Okay. continue playing. opening, very soon.
When I played 295 matches, i wrote ea chat. They said, your account is completely Okay. continue playing. opening, very soon.

Now I played 325 matches. still off access.

What should I do in the face of this injustice?

Message 1 of 7 (737 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: AFTER 1 MONTH AND 325 GAMES, MY WEB APP / COMPANION APP STILL CLOSED !

Community Manager

Hey @serkanbbb67 sorry to hear that it has not unlocked.

In order to unlock the transfer market you need to explore all aspects of FUT, simply playing matches is not enough.

There is nothing that we can do to unlock it and all I can recommend is to continue playing.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (692 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @serkanbbb67 sorry to hear that it has not unlocked.

In order to unlock the transfer market you need to explore all aspects of FUT, simply playing matches is not enough.

There is nothing that we can do to unlock it and all I can recommend is to continue playing.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Thanks for reply @EA_Darko 

What i need to explore all aspects of FUT ? I do match in every mode, i do trading, I do weekly/daily objectives.

My account have a problem. And no one helps me. '' they just keep playing. '' '' they just keep playing. '' '' they just keep playing. ''

No one takes the initiative to solve my problem.

Soon FIFA20 will be released, I am still expect the opening of the transfer market.

Message 3 of 7 (674 Views)

Community Manager

You need to explore all aspects of FUT  @serkanbbb67 because that is the only way you can open it up.

I'm sorry to say but it is not possible for myself or anyone else in EA to open it for you on our end. The only way you can open it is to continue playing all aspects of FUT.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (655 Views)

★ Novice

What I need is not to play more games. access to the transfer market.

I don't doubt your good intentions, but you don't offer a realistic solution.

@EA_Darko 

Message 5 of 7 (635 Views)

Community Manager

There is nothing more that I can advise @serkanbbb67. If you wish to open the transfer market you need to explore all aspects of FUT.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Had a team for 9 months and for like 1 or 2 months companion app says I haven’t got a team🙄

Hi why does my companion app say that I don’t have a Team when I do and have since December 

Message 7 of 7 (214 Views)