Re: ACCESS TO THE BETA VIA ORIGIN ACCESS

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ACCESS TO THE BETA VIA ORIGIN ACCESS

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I would like to subscribe to Origin Access or Origin Access Premier. But I wanted to know : will I get an access to the beta with these subscription ?

And is that the same for EA Access on Xbox One ?

Thanks a lot for your answer !

Message 1 of 4 (1,372 Views)

Accepted Solution

@erlo94

Origin or EA Access isn't needed for BFV Beta access at all.

The Beta will be open to everyone! :eahigh_file:

Just people who pre-ordered BFV Standard or Deluxe Edition, will get 3 days early access to the Beta.

IF it will be like for BF1, then Origin access(PC) & EA access(Xbox) will just give you access to a 10 hours free Trial test later on. But no Infos about this yet!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,343 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
No information has been given regarding that yet, however, seeing as Premier offers Deluxe Edition for BFV, then yes, in theory, you should be getting an early access to the beta.
Message 2 of 4 (1,353 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If it work as BF1, early access player will probably can play on part of the final game (few map ...) a few days before the official release.

For BF1 you can play 10h, win a battlepack  and a dog tag for the final game and  if I remember the stat was kept.

Let see more infos come soon Standard smile.

Message 3 of 4 (1,348 Views)

@erlo94

Origin or EA Access isn't needed for BFV Beta access at all.

The Beta will be open to everyone! :eahigh_file:

Just people who pre-ordered BFV Standard or Deluxe Edition, will get 3 days early access to the Beta.

IF it will be like for BF1, then Origin access(PC) & EA access(Xbox) will just give you access to a 10 hours free Trial test later on. But no Infos about this yet!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 4 (1,344 Views)