★★★★ Novice

they should have gears instead of 1 gear which sucks 

Can EA Fix this since its weird to have a car with one gear

THX

Message 1 of 10 (974 Views)

Re: ABOUT Koenigsegg Regera

★ Guide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koenigsegg_Regera

it has only 1 gear in reality so they won't change that ingame.

Message 2 of 10 (953 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It only has one gear in real life. 

Message 3 of 10 (914 Views)

★ Guide

LOL Large smile

You should request this to Christian von Koenigsegg before requesting here. 

Message 4 of 10 (854 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

are you serios. :D

Message 5 of 10 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Regera Have Only 1 Gear. Really.

I think Regera's Real Problem is Regera is Too OP. It Must have Worst Conering Peformance.

Message 6 of 10 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@GT4ClubSportsTake a m5 or other high weight car, aim at the Regera, drive in, byebye Regera

Problem solved, gimme xp :D

Message 7 of 10 (789 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its the top speed which is op, other cars can't reach it and there are a lot of track with open roads.

Message 8 of 10 (776 Views)

★ Guide

@hikki97 it does have worse cornering performance than other cars

@Mr_LeBaguette to think that ramming other people will give you an advantage is wrong, in fact it gives yourself an disadvantage, if you would invest your ressources into getting better skills you wouldn't have to crash in the first place, crashing isn't the answer, also by driving a relativly slow car like the m5 you would handycap yourself even more.

not saying you're bad or one of those crash boys tho.

@1nconspicuous1 well yes but topspeed is the least important part out of all, while 40kmh are quite a lot if there isn't / wouldn't be full highway tracks this wouldn't be a problem at all, its the developers fault to do such easy tracks, on the other hand the rsr is as op in cornering and nitrous as the regera is in top speed which equals them out and  gives you a choice between at least 2 cars.

Message 9 of 10 (745 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ln5aNeGuY wrote:

@GT4ClubSports it does have worse cornering performance than other cars

@Mr_LeBaguette to think that ramming other people will give you an advantage is wrong, in fact it gives yourself an disadvantage, if you would invest your ressources into getting better skills you wouldn't have to crash in the first place, crashing isn't the answer, also by driving a relativly slow car like the m5 you would handycap yourself even more.

not saying you're bad or one of those crash boys tho.

@1nconspicuous1 well yes but topspeed is the least important part out of all, while 40kmh are quite a lot if there isn't / wouldn't be full highway tracks this wouldn't be a problem at all, its the developers fault to do such easy tracks, on the other hand the rsr is as op in cornering and nitrous as the regera is in top speed which equals them out and  gives you a choice between at least 2 cars.

I hope you think I'm just trolling around ? Just tried to make people smile with all the whining :D

In fact, the m5 isnt slow at all, it have perfect performance in runs where you have to constantly brake and accelerate again, In most cases on a flat road the Regera will eat me yeah but I'm then second if there no other Regera Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (742 Views)