A special request: Roberto Baggio.

by Shikari2000

Original Post

A special request: Roberto Baggio.

★★★ Novice

Hey all!

Been playing a lot of FUT 20 recently, in particular with a quest to try and get as many icons as possible. Of course, I'll never get them all!

One in particular that has eluded me for e-ons, is Roberto Baggio. Hence the title of the query. I recognise it is even harder to acquire such players with Fifa21 in full slow. I don't have this game, nor do I intend to buy it. With such investment in getting a great team on my FIFA20, I do not have the time to invest in starting from scratch; even more so the case with FIFA22 on the horizon.

I recognise my request may be frivolous, but I am asking if is it all possible for community managers to set up a 'trade' challenge or even add said icons to a reward stipulation, in order to get this player that I crave.

He is my favourite player of all time and would be a dream to play with. There are so many players on the game that are super hard to obtain and of course I recognise that some of these players are super rare for this very reason

I am a FUT Founder, and with years of gaming history via Ultimate Team, I have never to this day, received an icon in a pack. I've had the occassional loan item from starters etc, but never to call my own unless I've exchanged coins of course!

I realise that the ingame management of Fifa20 must be waning; the market is shrinking week by week but there is still a small community that play

I really hope that this can be a reality. The rarer players, are all the even MORE rare now.

With Euro 2020 looming and international stars of the past being rewatched, it would be such an accomplishment to obtain one of my favourite ever players

If any of the community also have one of these cards, and want to put on the market, I will happily pay the max coin exchange too Standard smile

Hoping this reaches a kind hearted individual of the community Standard smile

Thanks all and best of luck to all players!

Message 1 of 1 (469 Views)