A question about parties

by thecakeisaLIE82

Original Post

Re: A question about parties

@VintageStarlette we are a go for 12pm central US time zone (where I'm at as well).

Message 11 of 22 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thecakeisaLIE82 You got it! I'll screenshot your party listing as soon as it alerts.

Message 12 of 22 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thecakeisaLIE82 Here's a screenshot of your party listing as it appears to me. Greta is a level-10 scientist and level-10 hobby cook, and Jayne is a level-10 wellness guru and level-10 hobby writer.

20190425_120702.jpg

Message 13 of 22 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thecakeisaLIE82 Here are party action screenshots from both Greta and Jayne's perspectives.

20190425_121554.jpg

20190425_121614.jpg

Message 14 of 22 (517 Views)

Ah, so the scientist items did not appear for Greta. Well, that's a shame. Thanks for the pictures! Your ladies are the epitome of class, as usual.

Message 15 of 22 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thecakeisaLIE82 (I believe I stickered all your clan.)

Party actions from Lauren's perspective (L2 marine biologist, L10 hobby pianist).

20190425_122322.jpg

Marilyn''s perspective (L1 spy, L10 internet icon).

Message 16 of 22 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thecakeisaLIE82 You've done a stellar job with your house design and offering high-reward party actions. Thank you for that!

No problem, cake. I'm here if you need me to look at anything else.  (The Starlettes all blew you kisses! 💋🌹🖤🎥)

Message 17 of 22 (505 Views)

Aww, thanks! *cheek air-kisses back* I'm glad you like my house. Right now I'm clearing the back row of my yard, so I'll be able to put out my basketball hoop for my next party. 

Also, next week I plan on retiring my Mean Girls and promoting Karen's daughters. I'm still undecided about what their theme will be, but my next party will be a farewell/retirement party for Regina, Gretchen, Karen, and Cady.

Message 18 of 22 (500 Views)

Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82 your party was full. I couldn't get in Frown I'll try next week Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 19 of 22 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hi the cakeisalie and Starlette! (So good to see you back, by the way!)

In my case, the party invitation showed my ideal attendees as Mark for his yoga hobby and DJ career and Seneca for her cooking hobby.

Looking forward to your next party, and your house is looking good!

Message 20 of 22 (487 Views)