Re: A new problem

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

A new problem

★★ Novice

I recently bought a new phone and can't download  Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes can anyone help? My new phone is Xiaomi Redmi 8. Google Play Store says that my device is not compatibile.

Message 1 of 3 (984 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Maximalizuj

The Play Store is usually correct with the devices that can and can't play SWGOH so I originally thought this might have been a victim of the legacy devices but the Xiaomi Redmi 8 is a new enough model. I've tried to look into this since your post but I wasn't able to get too far. Would you mind creating a bug report for this please? The template that generates will ask for some specifics which could be helpful for any investigations the team runs for this. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (887 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna ok will do and thanks for your guidance
Message 3 of 3 (876 Views)