Re: how to complete A Mysterious Benefactor career story?

by OkL80Bug

Original Post

★★ Guide

My offer is for $6.99, but I already have these scrubs & just had Heaven Leigh wear a pair a couple of days ago...never noticed them before, but was running out of things to wear...not sure if I got them a few months back after I finished the medical career or what. I refuse to spend real money or SimCash until EA fixes the item limit though! 

PS. I do know there is no item limit on clothes, except for Izzy's lol.

Message 41 of 78 (1,556 Views)

Re: A new career...

★★★★ Novice

I am right there with you... So frustrated I have a completed every  Career, hobby and on my last  relationship story and don’t know why I don’t have this in my game as of yet seriously frustrating! Not to mention I have four adults in my game! 

Message 42 of 78 (1,538 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I still don't have the offer either. I guess they just know I'm not gonna buy it anyway lol. I was actually waiting to retire my Sims in case there was a quest, but it doesn't look good for that.

Message 43 of 78 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I am not going to buy it either, I saw the reviews and it feels very similar like the medical career Frown

Message 44 of 78 (1,500 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

I still don't have the offer either. I guess they just know I'm not gonna buy it anyway lol. I was actually waiting to retire my Sims in case there was a quest, but it doesn't look good for that.

I was told by support to uninstall and reinstall the game if my limited time offer icon did not appear.  ATM, I don’t really want to be bothered with it if I can only buy it for $$ I’ll wait it out and see if I get it randomly with an heirloom chest or retirement chest.

Message 45 of 78 (1,474 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bought it because I have no more careers relationship stories or hobbies!

was hoping it would be more than just the career but as of now it’s not it seems like it unlocks something  else, upon completion of the career story

Iwouldn’t want to encourage you to spend money in case I am wrong but it seems from pictures I’m seeing and stories that are coming up now that I have started the surgery power it does seem to unlock either a career once finished or possibly looks like it could be a hobby…

will keep any updated information i figure out throughout the  surgical journey regarding the information that I am not 100% sure about as mentioned above.  

Message 46 of 78 (1,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have four sims  no relationship or hobby stories left and now they are all basically fighting for the position of surgeon ha ha Ha! 

Message 47 of 78 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I finished the story and it does not unlock anything new. Just a normal career story. However it does unlock some new things for your home but all the other careers do too so nothing new there either ☺

Message 48 of 78 (1,398 Views)

★★★ Guide

@sweedeypy I think by restarting the game the limited time offer icon will appear, for mine it appears out of random, sometimes I don't see it when I first login but when I restart the game it appears again

Message 49 of 78 (1,361 Views)

★★ Guide

Teeth baredDevilUPDATE: watch what you say, because after my earlier post...I no longer have the special scrub color patterns, only solid colors...I'm getting more & more frustrated at Sims Mobile & the EA team!

Message 50 of 78 (1,351 Views)