A Way Out - Unfair

by DjKreamCheez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Way Out - Unfair

★★★ Newbie

So I bought and played the game online. Went all the way through the story and it comes down to who can hit "e" faster. As a gamer with a disability this was unwinnable. Which is by far the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced gaming, figuring I play games to escape the fact I'm in a wheelchair. So I requested a refund and they said their is nothing they can do. Since that's the case I refuse to play another origin game if this is what is stood by. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Way Out - Unfair

Community Manager

@DjKreamCheez Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the game, we want our games to be open to everyone and to hear that someone is having issues with a game due to a disability isn't good.

I can't change how the game works but I will pass your feedback onto the team.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,863 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DjKreamCheez Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the game, we want our games to be open to everyone and to hear that someone is having issues with a game due to a disability isn't good.

I can't change how the game works but I will pass your feedback onto the team.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (1,212 Views)

Community Manager

@DjKreamCheez Microsoft has just announced a new controller for gamers with limited mobility that may be of interest to you. It appears to be highly customisable and while I'm not sure if it will support PC games I will look into it and let you know what I find out.

You can find all the information here: https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/xbox-adaptive-controller

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,169 Views)