A THANK YOU TO THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS GAME

by GabeTheGoof

Original Post

A THANK YOU TO THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS GAME

★ Guide

With all the complaints flying about the update, new modes, new chomper, etc...

I thought I'd take a second to give my thanks to the developers for continuing to update the game, 3 YEARS after it was originally launched.

As someone who has developed an app for iPhone/Android, I know all too well the amount of work that goes into keeping an app going,

How many other games are out there where the developers deliver brand new content/updates (and FOR FREE)

The developers could have easily stopped developing, or made everything cost money to recover the cost of making it, or said screw it, and made a new version.

So thanks, from myself and my family for making this awesome game and continuing to make it awesome.

Noel

Message 1 of 6 (1,258 Views)

Re: A THANK YOU TO THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS GAME

★★★ Guide

Thanks for making a great game and for the free updates. I personally thank and criticize when necessary. Both is needed.

Message 2 of 6 (1,235 Views)

★ Guide
agreed. But I'm seeing more of the criticize part, so I thought I'd add some thanks. Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (1,225 Views)

★ Guide

Devs have been great! Right now I am #1 ranked in the cell game PVZ2 for yournament pools after winning last weeks tournament.. I play all 5 games at this point... Garden Warfare 3 will either be Gears of War level or they wont make a third game.

Message 4 of 6 (1,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GabeTheGoofI felt that way today with the new Community Challenge and Portal. I am a new player so don't begin to have all the characters. The Challenge wanted freeze kills and so I went to the portal. Of course, Plants was full and I had to pick Zombie. I had no freeze capability then I looked at the Hero choices and great coordination, there were two! Yippee. Played a couple of hours doing Portal and Garden. Loved it. Played both sides and got lots of quests. Thanks again for doing that. Also the ice cream buffs were a nice add but I still died a lot LOL!

Message 5 of 6 (992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You don't seem to have any ranks, and were recently caught cheating which invalidates any ranks you may hold.

Message 6 of 6 (855 Views)