A Refreshing Change

by thecakeisaLIE82

Original Post

A Refreshing Change

[ Edited ]

So, everyone comes on here whenever they want to complain about something. Well, that's kind of what this site is for: a place to vent frustration and get help when things go wrong or you don't know what to do.

I've noticed, however, that no one has posted anything positive about this Winterfest event. It seems like they listened to us about liking the reward system they had for Halloween, and implemented it for this event. I think that's awesome. And, aside from the little automatic gifts you get for completing the Winterfest tasks being a bunch of useless holiday carp (really that gets starred out?) that will just take up space in our inventory, the actual rewards that we're playing for seem to be pretty cool. Some fancy dresses, new hair-do(s), a nice Christmas tree, etc. It seems to me that they listened when we told them we hated the Thanksgiving rewards and are giving us more of what we do want.

Also, though the Winterfest event is pretty long, it's not overly hard. Not only have they given us plenty of time to complete it (but not so much time that it's not challenging), but they're being really generous with the rewards for finishing the "days." Like simcash and fashion gems, both of which we'reconstantly complaining is so hard to get.

I think it's a refreshing--and welcome--change, and in the spirit of cutting EA some slack (and getting in the holiday spirit) let's post things that we really like about the Sims Mobile game. About the Winterfest event, about other events they've done, or just in general.

Message 1 of 3 (644 Views)

Re: A Refreshing Change

Seriously, no one has anything nice to say?

Message 2 of 3 (555 Views)

Re: A Refreshing Change

Of course I have nice things to say! Even though we had a rough event last time and a rough update, I think the game is still fun to play. 

I'm still having lots of fun with decorating my house, I'm trying to keep the rooms a little smaller than before, less stuff in them.
I do like that this is an event that isn't too hard to do. And if you don't make it to the end you don't miss out on a story of some sorts.
I really like the decorations they placed in the game. Really brings that Christmas spirit.
Thanks for bringing some positivity @thecakeisaLIE82 to the forums again! I know it needs it.  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 3 (532 Views)