Re: A New Hope Skins

by leiaorgana2187

Original Post

A New Hope Skins

★ Novice

Can we pretty pretty please have Han, Luke and Leia's A New Hope skins?!?! They're perhaps the most Iconic costumes in Cinema no matter if you watch star wars or not everyone knows about Luke's white tunic, Han's Smuggler Vest and Leia's Buns and White dress these costumes are cultural icons how could you not include them at launch?! They're the first outfits we ever see in Star Wars! Please Add them in the May update it would make sense because it'll be the anniversary of "A New Hope" which came out May 25th 1977 so please add them!  

Image result for a new hope Han, Leia and luke

Message 1 of 7 (600 Views)

Champion

I totally agree with you. I love those costumes and want to buy those things. Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (587 Views)

★ Novice

Same I want to buy them too I'd also be willing to play fifty thousand hours to unlock them I don't care I just want them in the game

Message 3 of 7 (576 Views)

★ Guide

I agree. I've been waiting for those 3 skins since Bf2015 was released. It's about time we get Farmboy Luke, Leia in her iconic white dress and Han with his shirt and vest (and no beard LOL). Also bespin Luke should be released too as it's one of his most iconic outfits as well.

Message 4 of 7 (412 Views)

Champion

Now my concern is how much those legendary skins are. Maybe, we will know it next week but I want to expect those prices. Thinking

1. 40,000 credits = 1,000 crystals. It is for EPIC skins. Legendary skins are higher price than this.
  2. 60,000 credits = 1,500 crystals. 
  3. 80,000 credits = 2,000 crystals. This make sense.
  4. 100,000 credits = 2,500 crystals.
  5. 1,000,000 credits = 25,000 crystals. LOL

I think it will be case 3 or 4. What do you think about it?

Message 5 of 7 (397 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm thinking 80K or 100K.  So far Common is 5k, Rare is 20K, and Epic is 40K.  I'm sure uncommon would be 10K.  If they continue with the pattern, it would be 80K, but 100K seems more like what they would do.

Message 6 of 7 (390 Views)

★ Guide

We should really wait for the June Update and see what'll come. They need to start generating money, I guess there would've been a lot more skins already if they hadn't to check back on their farts with Lucasarts.

Message 7 of 7 (379 Views)