A.I. Multiplayer Bots in Battlefield 1

by Lazy_Koala2401

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A.I. Multiplayer Bots in Battlefield 1

★★★ Novice
So Battlefield 1 is one of my favorite games, its time setting/time periot is good, i like the World War 1 Weaponry and i love Oparations and the game's massive sandbox, but the player base is moving more to BFV now and its really hard to find servers that are not Conquest or TDM and on those games i do find there is usually only around 20 people on them that are Competive/Try Hard players or there are just campers with snipers that kill you across the map and sometimes i just wanna play a bit more casual and still have something to shoot at and a opjegtive to do. So my suggestion is before Dice completly move away from BF1 maybe they can add a offline mode for the Multiplayer Game Modes with A.I. Bots? you did it with Star Wars Battlefront 2 with Instant Action, so what is stopping you here? if you just make it offline mode, people who don't like playing with bots and only wanna play with other people can still do that. I really hope you do this so i can continue play this game and its Operation Mode For Years to ComeStandard smile But if you try to come up with that. You Can Just play our 4 Hour Short Campaign *, then its just lazy of you>Frown But i really hope you do this i Love BF1 and its fun gameplay, Its my Favorite FPS game everStandard smile Im not the only one who want's this but im just giving my Suggestion and My Opinion on why it should be that way.
Message 1 of 10 (15,670 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A.I. Multiplayer Bots in Battlefield 1

Hero
@Lazy_Koala2401 This game isn't likely to receive any further updates, so unfortunately you'll will probably never see bots in BF1 at this point.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (15,585 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Lazy_Koala2401 This game isn't likely to receive any further updates, so unfortunately you'll will probably never see bots in BF1 at this point.

Message 2 of 10 (15,586 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ElliotLH Yeah i KnowFrown But maybe for BFV?
Message 3 of 10 (15,575 Views)

Hero
@Lazy_Koala2401 You never know 🙂

Message 4 of 10 (15,562 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yo you should help me on my new subject I’m trying to get the BF1 premium pass completely free which should have happend a long time ago so if you won’t mind can you check that subject out pls man as this will help a lot of people to play BF1 and the servers will thrive again otherwise it will die so pls Go comment on my subject so Dice can be aware of it 

Message 5 of 10 (15,272 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@ElliotLH wrote:
@Lazy_Koala2401You never know 🙂

Yo you should help me on my new subject I’m trying to get the BF1 premium pass completely free which should have happend a long time ago so if you won’t mind can you check that subject out pls man as this will help a lot of people to play BF1 and the servers will thrive again otherwise it will die so pls Go comment on my subject so Dice can be aware of it 

Message 6 of 10 (15,295 Views)

@Greatwhite1567 

I asked Jaqub on Twitter about this; hopefully he gets back to me

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 10 (15,269 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah I asked support as well they said check Twitter page but I almost had my account suspended and banned during this time so hope it’s worth it

Message 8 of 10 (15,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

To the people who said you’ll never see bots, the modders have been busy. 

[Edit: Attachment removed as it also showed some player names - ElliotLH]

Message 9 of 10 (244 Views)

Hero

I'm going to close this thread as it hasn't been active since 2020.

Message 10 of 10 (221 Views)