Re: A Few Things That NEED To Be ADDED.

by 23R-TG1

Original Post

A Few Things That NEED To Be ADDED.

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been playing NFS Payback since it came out and here are the things that I think that will totally make the game more fun and epic if they are added. Please take note, EA and developers of this game. PLEASE.

1: Track Width Customization

Come on EA. You did it in NFS 2015, so why not do it on NFS Payback? This customization is perfect for cars with horrible wheel fitment like a shopping cart. Seriously, if this is added, our cars that we customize can look so good. Please add this.

2: First Person Cockpit View.

This game already has pretty accurate car interiors. Instead of having it just BE there, why don’t you put it to use and make a first person view. This will make the gameplay so much better and allow people to drive IN their dream rides in their favourite race game. Plus, people with racing wheels will have an even better experience with the game. This has already been requested alot and the developers should definitely add this.

3: Accurate and Better Sounding Turbo and Blow-Off Valve Noises.

Now, the blow-off valve noises in this game sound amazing. But I and probably a lot of other people would love to have more cars with that beautiful turbo “STUTUTUTU” noise each time you change gear or let go of the throttle. Even just a bit of flutter will make the driving experience in this game so much better. Maybe even consider adding a setting in the settings menu or something to allow to change the percentage of turbo noises kinda like in Assetto Corsa. Games like Forza have such good noises that they kind of make me want ti switch from PS4 to XBOX.

4: Ability to Open Doors, Hoods and Trunks

This game also has VERY detailed engine bays inside of cars. Again, whats the point of having that when you can’t even open the hood to see it in the first place! EA removed the hood delete glitch so now we cant see our beautiful engines. Games like Forza Horizon 3 and others have actually done this and made their games that much better.

Anyways, thats all i really want in the game. PLEASE READ THIS and ADD STUFF TO THE GAME. PLEASE.

Message 1 of 4 (579 Views)

Community Manager

@23R-TG1

Thanks for your feedback.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

★★ Expert

@23R-TG1 

I highly enjoyed your commentary in this thread.

Just here to let you know I'm gonna share some XP with ya.

Have a excellent day! 

Message 3 of 4 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (489 Views)