Re: 8 vs 11

by TegliG

Original Post

8 vs 11

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep this is real fairmatch 8 vs 11 in a Diamond League. It's been that ever since they reset the game today.

Message 1 of 14 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Because all the players from masters & tib league are in diamond now. After a week they will be where they belong.

Message 2 of 14 (1,318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Normal, every season reset, the whales and the good players would stay behind for first few race , but the really good experience players would go back sooner than other. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes...i agree...this game is scammed against you!!!!....the most even pairing is when you first start level 1....you start climbing the latter guess what....how fair is it to get paired to players 20 levels above you!!!.....its not a fluke....its the norm!!!....i got paired the other day with a player 35 levels above me!!!!....don’t give EA any of your money till they fix the matching system!!...it SUCKS!!!!

Message 4 of 14 (1,276 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe in the matching system, they should prioritize player levels. If I started a new account and got paired with a player who has access to Jump-jets, I'd be quite upset cause they're sometimes hard to defend against when your just starting the game. On one of my defunct accounts, I got paired with 2 Kane players even before I unlocked Nod. It was quite annoying to lose against Kane.

Message 5 of 14 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Novice

ABSOLUTELY SUCKY MATCH SYSTEM....don’t give EA any money till they fix this....i just played 12 games, lost all twelve, the last player was 27 levels above me with units 2 levels above my units!

Message 6 of 14 (1,265 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Were they all challenge battles? When you face a player with new units, its a challenge battle. The first time I found war dogs, I thought they were infantry. Also most players below master perform tech. You might want to harass their harvesters so they'd be busy protecting it than pushing out for tech.

Message 7 of 14 (1,259 Views)

The way I became able to beat players that had units I didn’t unlock yet or at slightly higher levels then me, was to watch players in Tiberium league. I started doing what they did. 

It’s there. Use it and learn. Also go on YouTube and watch Excoundrel and Poor Man Gamer. They taught me how to win. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,244 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Marine_CorporaI Who has time for this? Give the man a game where he can be world #1 and world champion 1 week after the game is installed Standard smile
Message 9 of 14 (1,232 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TegliG wrote:
@Marine_CorporaIWho has time for this? Give the man a game where he can be world #1 and world champion 1 week after the game is installed Standard smile

Its a process of learning. You get better at the game as time goes on and you'd be able to learn what other players are doing by watching their replays at either the app, youtube or anywhere else. The replays in the app are found in section called C&C TV. Its a tab to the right of the alliance, or 3 tabs from where the upgrade units are located. Some matches there are usually serious, but a few of them could be the likes of trolling. One player gets farmed on by another cause one had a higher level units or that one player is more skilled than the other.

Message 10 of 14 (1,225 Views)