6th December - WELCOMING WINTERFEST EVENT WALKTHROUGH

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 6th December - WELCOMING WINTERFEST EVENT COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat wrote:

@katclawsx3 yes, I could also think about a solution similar to Izzy's wardrobe where we can delete items. Why not? I would like to get rid of furniture and other things from the home catalogue that I won't use again.

But then I think about the Izzy glitch where we couldn't access Izzy's wardrobe for several months. I believe some players couldn't even open the game. Why did it take so long to fix it? What if they made a similar solution for the storage and it glitched?

I don't want to be pessimistic, but we've experienced it takes a long time to fix issues in this game.

@SalixCat   Actually, I don’t think you are being pessimistic at all.

Waiting & hoping for any glitches to get fixed correctly the first time

is being REALISTIC. 

It’s like a Domino effect being built on a house of cards 😬🙄

Message 11 of 13 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@SalixCat wrote:

@katclawsx3 yes, I could also think about a solution similar to Izzy's wardrobe where we can delete items. Why not? I would like to get rid of furniture and other things from the home catalogue that I won't use again.

But then I think about the Izzy glitch where we couldn't access Izzy's wardrobe for several months. I believe some players couldn't even open the game. Why did it take so long to fix it? What if they made a similar solution for the storage and it glitched?

I don't want to be pessimistic, but we've experienced it takes a long time to fix issues in this game.

@SalixCat   Actually, I don’t think you are being pessimistic at all.

Waiting & hoping for any glitches to get fixed correctly the first time

is being REALISTIC. 

It’s like a Domino effect being built on a house of cards 😬🙄

That's a good metaphor Large smile @katclawsx3 Let me rephrase, I don't want to be pessimistic about their ability to create and develop a good game. There are many things in Sims Mobile I enjoy. But, when things go wrong, that's another story.

From a customer point of view it is realistic to expect bugs and issues being fixed immediately. I criticize how it's being decided to prioritize the launch of new events over fixing bugs. I also critizice the decision that changed the paying system for excisting items (making them more expensive with pay per colour) instead of bringing some new apparel to CAS. Bad strategy... very bad strategy indeed...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 13 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@SalixCat wrote:
@BlueWizardRob
Glad you found it. It's really difficult to navigate through the inventory. I've got all the heirlooms, gnomes, Easter eggs, flower vases, and all sorts of decorations in storage. It's a mess 😶 Wonder if they will ever do something about it...

————————————————————————

Wishful Thinking, but one can only hope ea will address the overflowing inventory at some point.  If we can delete Izzy’s stuff, why can’t we delete or sell inventory stuff.  

I have so much stuff that I would like to delete or at least delete  the duplicates ... 5 patio umbrella tables, 5 lawn benches, 3 lawn chairs, 4 warming Towers, 6 Tapestries, 5 luxury tables, 4 dart pendants, 5 gourds sets,  about a dozen chairs,  an extra bar & extra dart board,  etc etc. 

While I’m wishing for the moon 🌝. it would be so nice to have the party crashes & glitches Fixed Permanently 🙁

I would be even happier if we could organize it.  I hate throwing things away, just in case I need it later, but the size of the storage has become unusable.  

Message 13 of 13 (348 Views)