Re: 50 crystal Bossk refresh took 300 crystals!

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

50 crystal Bossk refresh took 300 crystals!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just did a 50 crystal node refresh on Bossk and the game took 300 crystals.

Player ID: PH1T4U-jQOK9xKdT4X0TSg

Ally code: 639359426

*Edit* I have just been back into the game to find it has taken a furtger 250. From 4,125 to 3,575 for 1 50 crystal refresh!

Please reimburse the 500 crystals.

Message 1 of 2 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @Dodferatu, I can see it's been a while since this was posted. If you haven't yet, could you please get in contact with the EA Help support team asap to take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will have details on how you can reach them. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (640 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @Dodferatu, I can see it's been a while since this was posted. If you haven't yet, could you please get in contact with the EA Help support team asap to take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will have details on how you can reach them. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (641 Views)