43 challenge matches

by Oldskewlcandc

Original Post

43 challenge matches

★★★★★ Apprentice

43 challenge matches all with unknown or high-level units. This game is nothing but a joke once you get to a certain level you have to spend money to win.

Completely destroying a perfectly good game I would have been happy with paying Upfront for complete usage

Command and pay!

Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

Re: 43 challenge matches

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I very much like this game, i have not payed a single cent and i like to think im good at playing it too. A challenge match doesnt mean instant defeat, and even if you are defeated I think the only punishment you get is statistical ( as you dont lose medals ).

I am however opposed to how the age of micro-transactions have affected games in general. Time and resources that could be use to focus on game development, mechanics, features, estetic or immersive elements is being used on economic development. A little bit of the actual game is being lost this way.

I do however understand that people need money and nothing is free, EA did not create this game for free and i guess this model of “pay if you want” is what puts bread on the table for its developers and staff.

I see no real reason to be mad about this model, anyone can download and play the full game, with no restrictions, without a dollar in their pocket. Its FREE, zero money. The alternative would be it costing ‘something’. Would that really be preferable?

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: 43 challenge matches

That’s because you are in a league that’s higher than what you should be at. I get challenge matches all the way from Gold League to Masters league. 

Why? Well because a level 17 isn’t supposed to be in Masters league with level 7 and 8 units fighting against other players that have every unit unlocked and maxed out at level 11. 

You have to understand how the game works. If you make it to Masters league with level 7 and 8 units, they aren’t going to match you up with people from Platinum league that have those unit levels low like you do. They are going to match you up with people from your league and they will all be challenge matches. 

Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)