Re: 4 player local

by ninermcniner

Original Post

4 player local

★ Novice

Should we be able to play this game locally with 4 players (like we can with the exact same set up on Fifa 18)?  On 20 we can't play a local 4 player game, 2 controllers won't respond in the game to let us choose sides.  Controllers work otherwise. If we take the disc out and put in 18 we can choose sides and play 4 players with no problem.  Did an update break it in 20 or was it removed as a feature?  It looks like it should be there (it shows 4 controllers on the set up for a game).  Support has been unable to help. My family is frustrated. Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I'm hoping someone can answer what I think is a pretty straight forward question.  Support by phone and chat sent me here and said the moderators should know or be able to get that information.  Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, can a moderator, an employee, or player please address this?  Should I be able to play a 4 player game locally?  We can on 18 with the same set up controller wise.  On 20 we can only choose sides with two controllers. It doesn't seem like it should be this way.  Can someone help?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (529 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Can a moderator respond please?  Thank you. Here's a screenshot.4 player options

Message 4 of 5 (493 Views)

★ Novice

Hello... It's been months.  The picture I sent last time showed the issue.  Should we be able to play 4 players locally?  It seems like we should, but we can't.  There's no issue doing this in other games with the exact same set up so it's not a hardware issue.  I'd like a response moderators.  The hotline referred me here because they didn't know.  They said the moderators here would know. So... Where are you at?

Message 5 of 5 (407 Views)