32 expansion franchise mode

by Balathorus

Original Post

32 expansion franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

OK, so when you start the "32 Team Expansion Draft", it takes you to create a team.  So, I painstakingly spent a bunch of time creating a team...updating everything from uniforms to the arena, etc.  I click save.  Then it takes you to the GM Name...then it defaults in your favorite team.  Now, that would be ok if I wanted to play my favorite team...but, I was hoping that once I saved, it would take the team I just created and allow me to do the expansion draft with that team.  Now, that team is no where to be found.  Seriously?  What is the point of creating the team if it doesn't allow you to use it in the mode?  Am I missing something?  Is it a bug they are fixing?  I mean, please tell me that wasn't a huge waste of time.  Don't get it.  If someone can give me an idea on how to find that team (no players yet) and use it, that would be awesome.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: 32 expansion franchise mode

★ Apprentice

scroll through the teams at selection....when you say it goes to default team....just scroll through those teams and your new team should be in the list of teams....i have played expansion 2 times and it worked fine for me

the issue i have is the the rosters are set to default instead of current

Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)