3 ultimate packs not one walk out and EA not caring

by ryanw1802

Original Post

3 ultimate packs not one walk out and EA not caring

★★ Novice

Disgraceful I spent £60 on 3 ultimate packs and didn't get a walk out my highest rated was sommer 84 absolutely disgraceful tats basically robbery I'm fuming this game is shocking I'm so annoyed EA don't care about their fanbase but if I was Castro or bateson who spends a ton on points EA would help me straight away

Message 1 of 10 (661 Views)

Re: 3 ultimate packs not one walk out and EA not caring

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ryanw1802 

There's nothing we can help with when it comes to which players / items are received from packs.

The pack probabilities are the same for everyone so whether it was yourself, me, Castro or Bateson - there wouldn't be any help for this.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 10 (645 Views)

★★ Novice

If that's bateson he gets mad packs and you know it he's on the redlist it's disgraceful you're a disgrace to the gaming community you're frauds that's robbery daylight robbery

Message 3 of 10 (639 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ryanw1802  - There's no such thing as a "red list".

- Andy -

Message 4 of 10 (629 Views)

★★★ Guide
Agree with you, Ryan... People who's work is to open hundreds of packs and able to hype the game get crazy cards but I know several people who stored 200+ packs (including 125k, 100k, 55k,...) for EPL tots and got literally nothing, none of those people, and then there are streamers who get 5 of them and dozens of walkouts :D
Message 5 of 10 (625 Views)

★★ Novice

That's such a lie there is deffo a red list everyone knows it, Also how can YouTubers advertise coins and buy them but not get banned let me think oh yh because they give you free promotion

Message 6 of 10 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree there's deffo a red list

Message 7 of 10 (589 Views)

★★★★ Novice
RyanW_1802 Castro and bateson opened for 150k fifa points at the start of PL TOTS and only recieved 2 PL TOTS players in total. There is no redlists, it is all about luck Standard smile
Message 8 of 10 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

How many icons and tots have they packed there's deffo improved pack luck for streamers and YouTubers

Message 9 of 10 (565 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Fetick I have like 3-4 friends of. mine who spent similar money (crazy guys) and they got literally nothing... No icons, no TOTS, no good totw, no special cards, nothing...
Message 10 of 10 (554 Views)