299 max car level is ridiculous

by DeathIsTheBestCC

Original Post

299 max car level is ridiculous

★★★★ Novice

There needs to be at least a message to the user when are at a car's max level, be it 299 or 399 or whatever, stating that the car is at MAX LEVEL so you don't grind out a dozen more races or wheel spins hoping to get an upgrade. Also it should be more obvious before you even purchase a vehicle that its maximum level is listed in bold. From a gameplay design perspective, it's ridiculous that some cars will never ever be competitive when you have fully open racing lobbies where you basically have to be 390+ to win, yet so many cars can't even hit 300. I've been playing EA games since the 80s, I'm an EA Access member, and this is the first horrible gameplay design I've felt the need for shtting on the forums to get my point across. This is bad design.

Message 1 of 15 (14,701 Views)

Re: 299 max car level is ridiculous

★★★ Newbie

I can understand the levels from a certain point, but they will mean nothing if the PVP races aren't limited by levels.

Message 2 of 15 (14,628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Eh there is a sliderbar above every car at every dealership that tells you which is the maxlevel of the car. 

However I do agree with you that 299 max for many iconic tunercars put all the endgame emphasis on highend hypercars. Actually I couldn't care less about, Regera, Vulcan, Huayra etc cause they are new cars without a soul. 

I rather see a mix of tuners/muscle/supercars in the endgame content, but hey thats only me. 

Message 3 of 15 (14,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree, I am in the final stage of the game and my runner car (Audi s7) and my offroad car (Subaru WRX STI) are maxed out at 299 and at tune shops the only speed cards there are level 12 and under. I think it is outrageous plus the recommended level is higher than 299 so I have to switch the difficulty to easy.
Message 4 of 15 (14,399 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Its not! Do you want to have every car at 399?..so u can play whatever against whatever right? still it will be regera, lambo, f132 or who know what else bul**it (dont forget about beetle 399).

Thats rediculous...

The only thing what is need to be fixed is match making so u will be joining only with 299 if you are 299 and thats it... every car what im playin is 299 and i dont want to have 399 on it becuase i dont want to see this rediculous races with regeras beetles and rest ret**ded cars... 

Message 5 of 15 (14,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No dude. This is a tuning game. Plus In real life you can make a tuner smoke pretty much anything. I've seen skylines and supras take on lambos and ferraris. I just spent 200k in my S5. And have used it in one race. Cause it's max level was 299. It's *. EA fix it please
Message 6 of 15 (12,001 Views)

★ Guide

I agree. There are many sleepercars in real life. Many Golf I or II that reach 1400 hp plus that eat Lamborghinis for Breakfast. And even if it wouldnt be like this, this is still an Arcade Racer so everything should be possible. The limits set here are to bad.

Message 7 of 15 (11,982 Views)

★★ Pro

@MButka357 is right imho. Its not that the games is saying the old school cars cant be tweak to 1000 plus hp for real but its is exactly true that no matter what the regera and such will always be the pick. Many online players are babies who cant stand to lose so they have to have the best fastest car to maintain their stupid bragging rights. Im in agreement with @MButka357  if possible make it a class based deal so the 299 and 399 are separated when needed. Every car could be 399 but in the end the one fasted car in the game will be the one used the most. Remember the 77 Porsche in NFS 2015. 

Message 8 of 15 (11,948 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I seriously hope that Ghost adds lvl 399 for all cars in the next update.

Its annoying to be forced to drive hypercars or the ones that can go to lvl 399 at the end.

Message 9 of 15 (11,925 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Im not disputing anyone's own personal point but IMHO the only thing forcing some to run 399 cars instead of 299 cars is the desire to be first  I run 299 car with other 399 cars because i want to drive it and just have fun , plain and simple. I don't care 2 be so competitive really. Online is always going to be plagued with players who " have " to win and will lose sleep over the fact that they were not as fast or good as the other guy. There is no real fun out there now unless one doesn't care. I have been faster then others and i don't care, I am not the azz that has to keep blowing the other player away or just egging them on as if to say " Im bad azz fast and you are sh*t slow". I just want to enjoy different cars with fellow car enthusiasts around the map regardless of levels.

Message 10 of 15 (11,904 Views)