2 vs 2 Co-op

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

2 vs 2 Co-op

★ Guide

C&C RIvals FFA.jpg

I made an improved version of the map by following the map size of master and tiberium league maps. I slightly increased the map by one or two tiles in each direction. The only problem is, the map will get really crowded if I placed two missiles and some pads. It won't work with one missile as the missile has to target one base at a time (it aims for the base with the higher health, unless there's none, it then chooses randomly). So in a really contested situation, the missile has to fire 9 times before someone wins. If either player gets defeated, the entire team loses. Also Each base has 3 health compared to 2. There are brown tiles in the map to prevent rushing. Faster units get slowed down to a crawl while units slower than average are not affected, this is applicable to all units except air units and hovering units. A unit that has fastest movement speed gets slowed down to fast, a faster and fast gets slowed down to normal. A normal gets slowed down to slow. Those brown tiles are mud, and if any ground unit is in it, they get a damage reduction bonus like the tick tank. This more like a push until the enemy is defeated. If either base from one side is destroyed, it results into a win on one side. So if any wishes to play in this match, get ready for a long fight and push your way to victory. The Timer is set to a generous 30 minutes, and if it runs out, the game declares the winner on who's team has the most health. I mean you can easily win by rushing the base then defending, but you still have to hold the line for 30 minutes. If neither base is damaged, its a tie.

This was the original topic, https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/C-amp-C-rivals-4-player-FFA/m-p/7735385#M5934

Message 1 of 1 (290 Views)