2 player couch co op ps4 games

by Thundertiger456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 player couch co op ps4 games

★ Novice

Need to know the list 2 player couch co op games for Playstation 4 (2 player split screen on same PS4 console), please help

Message 1 of 9 (7,925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 player couch co op ps4 games

★★★ Pro
Nope Payback has no Co-op or split screen mode, we havent seen split screen in NFS for many years. There are only online mode, so your buddys have too own their own PS4 with the game. Sorry too dissapoint you, there are very few racing games nowdays that support splitscreen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (7,861 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
Nope Payback has no Co-op or split screen mode, we havent seen split screen in NFS for many years. There are only online mode, so your buddys have too own their own PS4 with the game. Sorry too dissapoint you, there are very few racing games nowdays that support splitscreen.
Message 2 of 9 (7,862 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

You're right and I'm guessing that Co-op or split screen is history as its not functional for modern games.

Have a great day.

Message 3 of 9 (7,776 Views)

★ Novice

There are games like mortal kombat, Trackmania turbo 

Which has option for playing couch co-op two players split screen offline gameplay, this is awesome to play with your friends. 

That is why I am searching for more two player split screen games like this. Experts please help me find best games to play with friends 

Message 4 of 9 (7,768 Views)

★★ Expert

@Thundertiger456 

Well maybe those games you mentions two screen might be fun...but in Payback or other racing it's annoying.

Thanks for your ideas however! 

Have nice day.

Message 5 of 9 (7,761 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yes but there are very few racing games today that suports splitscreen, and that is only Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport. Except you also have the Gran Tour game, with Jeremy Clarkson James May and Richard Hammond. Where you can play as one of the host, either Solo or in split screen with 3 friends. But like i said NFS havent had some sort of split screen since 2007 mayby, so its many years since they choosed too drop split screen.
Message 6 of 9 (7,747 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, I will try Gran Turismo and the Gran Tour game

Message 7 of 9 (7,736 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Last generation is  really supportive of split-screen & next generation seems more online directed.

They have not returned back to it since then.

I guess based on what I have read online split screen got a mixed review so my guess is EA felt it was worth dropping altogether.

I'd be surprised if they did bring it back and if they did what would be improved upon is the real million dollar question.

Have a good day.

Message 8 of 9 (7,698 Views)

★★★ Pro
Thats cool man, i hope you enjoy them🙂. Since we dont know hos, the next Nfs gane will be.
Message 9 of 9 (7,695 Views)