Re: 2 or more player career online mode

by footie-god7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 or more player career online mode

★ Apprentice

the ability to play and save a career mode that can be played online or maybe a online league a where friends can compete in a league against each other not competitive but a option for a muck about with mate.maybe you have 4 players,you all pick a league then all pick a team and compete in that league take the english  premiership for instance one goes liverpool one goes mancity and another goes man utd and so on you play the games and then the ai calculates the rest of the teams and the on to the next game you could also incorporate cups.at the start of the season you have to set a difficulty.

Message 1 of 5 (506 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @footie-god7 thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (481 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @footie-god7 thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Hi mate I recently submitted a bug report about my pro clubs player and his stats not being correct could you please investigate as my curve for 2 of my cam play styles is over 100 and when entering a match my player resets to 80 and I have played over 1000 + games.
Message 3 of 5 (478 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @footie-god7 AHQ is a global community focused on players helping players. As such a CM will try to respond to as many threads as we can but it can happen that we may miss one.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (475 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Hi ye I've submitted two bug reports but they are still messed up thanks for getting back to me appreciate it
Message 5 of 5 (464 Views)