Re: 1st place in current WL with 30-0 stats has lost at least twice - EA how com

by Louis1210

Original Post

Accepted Solution

1st place in current WL with 30-0 stats has lost at least twice - EA how come??

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been playing WL match against him on PC - he had gold cards squad (average rating 82) and he left the game after few seconds, when he realised he is not gonna win against me (I have 95+ squad). I was very surprised when I saw him on 1st place with stats 30-0. Then I was shocked when I tried to watch his replays - there are only two games, one of which HE LOST !!! It is now in replays, anyone can watch it. 

EA how come??? 

Message 1 of 9 (734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 1st place in current WL with 30-0 stats has lost at least twice - EA how com

Community Manager
Hi @lllytkapb,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (692 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @lllytkapb,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 9 (693 Views)

★★ Guide
@lllytkapb Its worrying its taken this long to discover potential cheats.
Message 3 of 9 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Does it mean that this guy will be banned and not be awarded for this WL? I also checked all the top 100 match replays and found quite a few similar players suspicious of fraud. I am doing it for the first time and understood that fraud can be found so easily. I wonder if EA is even doing anything to provide a fair game, if there are cases like this?
Message 4 of 9 (643 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'd see that some top 100 players are deleted in the final reward. I'm not sure that every cheaters are banned, but surely EA did something at least

Message 5 of 9 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Nothing has been done. Two players from top-3 have received their rewards using fraud. EA games. Challenge everything.
Thank you for great service.
I have nothing more to say.
Message 6 of 9 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Hey dude, can you answer, what has been done? or you just wasted words?
Message 7 of 9 (538 Views)

★★ Guide
@lllytkapb these people post how they cheat on YouTube/reddit. They are very open about it and every week there in the top 100 just by quitting the games there losing. No idea how they do it but I wouldn't be surprised if its the same in fifa21
Message 8 of 9 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Are you sure it got to the right team? because as I can see the guy is on top and he got his rewards. Cheat rewarding principle EA, huh?
Message 9 of 9 (467 Views)