Re: 12 days of overreach? Awesome game keeps me playing despite offensive prices

by punishertrd

Original Post

12 days of overreach? Awesome game keeps me playing despite offensive prices.

★★★ Novice

I was so excited for some thrifty options when I read about your 12 days of deals coming up. Lo and behold the first "deal" is going for $19. Are there going to be any upcoming deals that are at a more comfortable price point for those willing to spend five or ten dollars here and there? I love this game but you guys really turn me off when I look in the shop at the price tags. I'll keep playing despite it. I'm just saying I'm not participating and keeping your coffers full without some poor man choices. Throwing a bone towards gamers with kids and a budget could be beneficial to you by generating more purchases. Thanks for the awesome game!

Message 1 of 5 (415 Views)

Re: 12 days of overreach? Awesome game keeps me playing despite offensive prices

★ Guide

Those packs are a rip-off and only intended for new players that don't know current values.

For me. I have to buy 3 packs  so 60.00 to go up 1 level 

For you new players after getting a unit to level 9 or 10 it's takes from 600 to 2000 cards to go up 1 level

I made a topic on how the promo is a joke and it isn't X2 anything

Message 2 of 5 (355 Views)

★★★★ Guide

dosent look like the "deals" are going to be that great 

Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Yea, I'm hoping for some better deals closer to Christmas. Wish the micro transactions were more micro and less macro. Oh well.
Message 4 of 5 (304 Views)

★★★ Novice

The closer we get to Christmas I bet the "deals" will be for 40 dollars and up... I am giving up on them being reasonable about how much they ask for.

Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)