Re: 11 plus losing battles

by BattaIia

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Again some nice point i did change a little but still i am at the top of this league 2 or 3 wins away from next league then all of a sudden no matter what i do destruction.  I think then what is going on is that dev are purposely pitting me against people that way i wont advance. The thing is is i made it to the next league I wouldn't care if i lost i am so tired of having to work back towards something i already got and get no rewards for it. Also this thing is I am fighting to get right back to a league i was in before the reset with exact same decks.

Alright so then i have a suggestion since we dont want people to get to far lose all the time hate the game and ditch it then create a NON-MEDAL Mode. for people who are wasting time and dont want to lose thier medals. I quit Clash of Clans becuase takes to long to progress and not control over what troops do. Ioved C&C red alert and when i seen Rivals I thought oh sweet but now with issues theres no point i wanna just get on battle. Yes progessing and getting levels is awesome but if there was just a battle mode non medal mode would be a nice time wasting fun

Message 11 of 14 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
haha, we had someone accuse one of the devs of that on the discord last night. Their response was:

I wish our data was sophisticated enough to do that
It's very simple, it just is based on medals, as medals are effectively a corollary for skill and power, when you're in queue if you don't find a match, it begins to expand the range of acceptable medal matches.
You gain more medals for fighting higher medal opponents, and less for lower medal opponents
WIthin a range of 10-25, for +/- 200 medal deltas off of equal to you
so beat a player +200 medals above you, and you get 25 medals
There is medal loss attenuation on through gold, to account for new players learning the game
So if you lose in like bronze, and the game says well you should normally lose say, -15, it'll reduce that down to maybe, -5
To prevent players from immediately plateauing early, while they're figuring out the units
Message 12 of 14 (212 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just got a 11 win steak and I stop now :-)

Message 13 of 14 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
congrats!
Message 14 of 14 (182 Views)