1000 Diamonds For 100 Basilisks

by xrmiao4

Original Post

1000 Diamonds For 100 Basilisks

★★★★ Guide

Just got to lv 52 and this pops up. Worthy?

People say Basilisk is OP really?

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)

Re: 1000 Diamonds For 100 Basilisks

★★★★★ Guide

Most tech units are OP in nature. Problem is getting them out soon enough to change the tide of battle. If you like tech units, basilisk is a good choice, especially since it's rare you can make requests for it. But it only works in a tech deck. 

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

How do you play tech deck? Have to go double harvs? I tried to put techs into my deck for bounties it makes me loses 2 games.

Message 3 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Yea, you have to sneak out a 2nd harvester somewhere around the 1st nuke, or get it out ASAP and play defense and try to keep the nuke neutral so it doesn't charge. Either way, very difficult builds to pull off.

You CAN slot in a 6th unit as a tech unit and just buy it when you have plenty of tib, but the argument is if you are that far ahead in a normal game, then you are just using it as a style point finisher instead of a competitive choice. But some decks can run off of a harvester kill win condition where if they get the harv, they get tech and win. But this is also playing on the knifes edge because if you throw too much at the wall and don't get the harvester, then it's a lose condition.
Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)