1000 Crystals lost

by scylano

Original Post

Accepted Solution

1000 Crystals lost

★★★ Newbie

I don't know how this is happened, but maybe holding my smartphone in the pocket, accidentally pressed buttons, so I have lost I think 1000 crystals, now the 6th of June. I don't know how and where, but I'm sure of that. Can you help me, and refund this package that I don't know, but I think that something happened. Pleae help me, I'm so sad, I'm collecting crystals for Old Republic and I really don't know where these crystal are been spent without my desire.

Ally code is 471-547-963

Message 1 of 5 (22,008 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 1000 Crystals lost

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @scylano, the Support team would need to take a look into your account to check this out for you. Follow the steps in this thread to contact them.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (21,996 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @scylano, the Support team would need to take a look into your account to check this out for you. Follow the steps in this thread to contact them.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (21,997 Views)

★★★ Novice

I inadvertently spent 1,280 crystals on unneeded Jolee shards while scrolling and when I contacted EA support they said "we do not have the option to refund in game purchases. The game is saved on online servers and we do not have the option to refund it." Is this true?

Message 3 of 5 (13,133 Views)

@frogzillah Customer service cannot take away the Jolee shards you purchased. However they can send you 1280c in game as a refund.

I don't know what sort of review this gets, but I believe there is a review to ensure players aren't doing this frequently to abuse the system and get free stuff. Some players have their accidental purchases refunded, while others have their requests denied.

★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 That's was my reply. Maybe they can't "refund" but they could "gift" me my crystals back and the response was that they can't do that either. (Which I know is false based on other people's interactions with the same issue.)

I've never done this before. I wasn't trying to put one over on them and I have a screenshot to prove the purchase. They took my player ID and checked before they said "no". Maybe they saw that I'm f2p and decided not to give me my crystals.
Message 5 of 5 (13,032 Views)