100 dollar playoff bundle

by hubbaz32

Original Post

100 dollar playoff bundle

★★★★ Novice

ive spent over 200 hundered dollars on playoff packs and ive have gotten austin hooper 10 times and not 1 90 ovr player now this is robbery last bundle i bought was today for 100 dollars 6 out of 12 packs where austin hooper what will ea do about this or do i not buy packs any because if doing it the right wont get me anything ill spend 1000s of dollars somewhere else

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: 100 dollar playoff bundle

★★ Novice

Welcome to the world of EA, you get nothing out of packs and they don't give you the odds, you have to go in assuming you are paying $100 for the 95 topper. By putting that in there, I believe that keeps it from being illegal gambling, but that is what you are really doing with their packs. 

I stopped spending after I spent $200 on the Motivator packs that were supposed to be limited time only cards, I got mostly the cheapest ones.  Then 3 days later, they changed their minds and made a token set available for Motivator cards making the Motivators worthless in the long run, if I had waited 3 days I could have used in game coins at 200k a piece based on the cost of 4 elite tokens to get a random card, however 3 days prior I spent 400k in game coins per pack and $180 in cash for the same cards!  NO RESPONSE YET FROM EA!!!  It's been over a month.  So if you think you are going to get something from them, good luck and let me know if you do as they owe me 10 times that for what they did!  Your bundle was not falsely advertised! 

Buyer Beware!  Again I had a legitimate issue as the packs I bought were falsely advertised as being limited time players.  You just had really bad luck, but I absolutely agree with you, they need to make the packs better.  They should guarantee a few 89+'s in those packs for $100!!!!

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)