Re: 100 Baby Challenge

by louiessequijano

Original Post

100 Baby Challenge

★ Guide

@VintageStarlette  suggested in another thread that I share more about my own version of the 100 Baby Challenge in The SIms Mobile.

I've seen them done in The Sims 3 and The Sims 4, and some YouTubers even doing the challenge in The Sims Mobile. I love the series that Buzzfeed Multiplayer is doing right now in The Sims 4.

My husband and I don't have any kiddoes so this is my chance to parent with no actual commitment!

There may be official rules somewhere for the mobile game, but I made up my own.

RULES:

• Beginning with a single mom and continuing through the next generations, the objective is to have 100 babies, all with different fathers.
  • The mom must have level 10 in all three: one relationship, one career, and one hobby, before starting her family.
  • Once she starts her family, she can't work any more shifts outside the home (but can perform hobbies).
  • Mom can leave the home to go on dates, and can attend parties to meet other Sims, provided another playable adult Sim remains in the home with the children.
  • She can have babies with NPCs or other players' Sims once their relationship reaches level 3.
  • All playable Sims in the household must always be female.
  • Male children will receive the good upbringing trait, be aged up and moved out to become NPCs (or married off to other players).
  • Female children will receive the good upbringing trait, be aged up and kept in the household to become playable Sims.
  • The first female child to age up in each generation will build level 10 in one relationship, one career, and one hobby. At that time the original mom will be retired and the first of her female children will become the new mom.

My first mom, Brooke Brown, has had 8 babies so far:

1) Dylan Matias (m), an adoption with Matias Deaton (a playable Sim) -- aged up to adult, has been moved out to become an NPC

2) Emerson Greg (m), born with Greg Hoff (an NPC) -- aged up to adult, has been moved out to become an NPC

3) Flora James (f), born with James Cope (an NPC) -- just aged up to adult, I need to retire another playable Sim to promote her & start working on her skills so she can be the next mom

4) Gigi Henry (f), born with Henry Baltodano (an NPC)

5) Hudson Marc (m), born with Marc Perrin (a playable Sim)

6) Ian Reynaldo (m), born with Reynaldo Gallo (a playable Sim)

7) Jacob Christian (m), born with Christian Shaforostov (a playable Sim)

8) Kenzie Adrian (f), born with Adrian Stubbs (an NPC)

If you recognize your Sim's name in the list above and Brooke has had a baby with your playable Sim, well, welcome to the family!

The babies are named alphabetically in the order they're born, and their last names reflect the first names of their fathers.

Here's my current family photo. Pictured L to R:

Jacob, Hudson, Flora, baby Kenzie, Ciara Conchshell, Arabella Astrid, mom Brooke Brown, Gigi, Ian

Screenshot_20190330-222352.png

If you have done a 100 Baby Challenge or if you are interested in doing one of your own I would love to hear all about it! Also taking baby name suggestions, rule ideas, marriage proposals for my boys, and opportunities for dates with potential daddies.

Message 1 of 10 (10,178 Views)

Awesome!! I've added the challenge mention we had on it over here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/100-Things-To-Do-in-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/7588827#M19809

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (10,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Already on my third baby - #100babychallenge 😍😍😍. You need to add to the rules that she still can make money by hobbby because we need the cash. But then again you all have different rules. 🤑🤑🤑

Message 3 of 10 (10,144 Views)

★ Guide

@givememore86 wrote:

Already on my third baby - #100babychallenge 😍😍😍. You need to add to the rules that she still can make money by hobbby because we need the cash. But then again you all have different rules. 🤑🤑🤑

Awesome @givememore86   -- would love to see your family photo as your #100babychallenge family grows Standard smile I think bullets #2 and #3 address the hobby vs work. She can work to get herself to level 10 before she starts having babies, but after that it's only hobby to make $$.

Also thank you @Phantomlover1717 for linking this post from the other! Hopefully we'll get more takers.

Message 4 of 10 (10,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I put my (Abbey) in the Barista field (five levels), so that I don't have to worry about not getting her paycheck. I got traits, and some Izzy clothing for her hobby So now I'm a baby maker. I put all my baby mamas and daddy's in the same relationship story too, so I don't have to think about finishing the story. The Barista field only has five levels though. So it's the best one to do the challenge with. Since this is the mobile version, there has to be times when Abby has to do a quest. We seem to be getting a lot of them now. I penalized by taking away a child. I might have to change this because it seems like we are getting a quest every week. 😂

Message 5 of 10 (10,122 Views)

★★★ Pro

I also noticed that you are version, you want to pass down the crown of being (the breeder) to your daughters, while I just want to be the mom with the most kids. How are you going to break it down 25 kids per sim? And then pass it on to the daughter?

Message 6 of 10 (10,114 Views)

★ Guide

@givememore86 wrote:

I also noticed that you are version, you want to pass down the crown of being (the breeder) to your daughters, while I just want to be the mom with the most kids. How are you going to break it down 25 kids per sim? And then pass it on to the daughter?

Once the mom's first-born daughter ages up and reaches level 10 in a career, hobby & relationship, I'll retire the current mom and make her first-born daughter the new mom in the next generation. Not sure how many babies that will give the first mom, but I will be aging up and moving out any boy children, only keeping the girl children in the household.

So far I've had way more male children than female though.

Very crafty of you to put your mom in the Barista career so she only had to get to level 5 to top out!

I haven't promoted an aged-up child to become a playable Sim before -- do you happen to know if you get to choose their traits (or a trait) when that happens? If so I want to use a random method to assign the traits.

Message 7 of 10 (10,108 Views)

★★★ Pro

TBH - you don't want to randomize the traits. If you are putting your sim into the the Barista career, If do have a level-three food trait you want to give that trait to the kid. Same with the login bonus. Even though she's going to be the breeder. You're still trying to make money. Y'all need to make a bigger house don't we. Also, unlike the Sims 3 or 4 your energy is considerably less. So for me random traits will not work for this challenge. Yes you do get to pick a trait once you promote a sim. Use the traits and Izzy close to your advantage. Remember even though she's going to be your breeder, you can still use her for big events. That's just my opinion though. The Sims 3 and 4 rules unfortunately don't translate well to the mobile version. There is definitely going to be modification.

Message 8 of 10 (10,091 Views)

★★★ Pro

I think that we should have a general rule: make 100 babies. We all can add rules, and subtract them to make it very challenging to get to the end. We all have the same goal of 100 babies. 🍼🍼🍼🤰🤰🤰👶👶👶

Message 9 of 10 (10,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi. is there a certain rule when it comes to buying stuff? is mod applicable? 

Message 10 of 10 (8,629 Views)