Re: subsc

by Belgorad

Original Post

subsc

★★★ Novice

I am trying to activate recurring subscription on the SWTOR website, and it keep getting sent to a page saying the the website is down for maintenance and to check Twitter for details?  What gives?  Are subscriptions closed?  Should I be worried that SWTOR is shutting down?

Message 1 of 6 (527 Views)

Hero

@Troomis 

Swtor is not shutting down.  It is possible the maintenance message is something cached on the browser.  I've had that happen when a maintenance has ended.  I would clear cookies and cache on your browser and try again.

You can also try CTRL + F5 to refresh the browser to see if that resolves it or try the log via a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 6 (510 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried refreshing, incognito, guest, even tried on edge, same 'check twitter' message.

Message 3 of 6 (491 Views)

Hero
@Troomis Trying STRG + F5 should delete cache information for the actual site, I would recommend doing that manually, deleting Cookies, Temp Files and clearing cache.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 4 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've deleted my cache and cookies, as well as trying force refreshes on every single page.

Message 5 of 6 (482 Views)

Hero

@Troomis 

Restart both your modem and wifi router if you have both and then restart your computer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 6 of 6 (475 Views)