Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: one time passkey

by Tagami

Original Post

one time passkey

★★★★ Novice

After downloading, installing, and playing SWtOR as a free-to-play user I wanted to log into my account on accountswtor.com. After inputting my display name and password I'm told that my computer is not recognized and that I will receive a one time passkey via email. Within a couple of minutes I receive the passkey and enter it into the designated field at which time I'm told "your answer is incorrect". Please help me be able to log into my account.

Message 1 of 7 (398 Views)

Hero

@Tagami

See if this guide here helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

My referral link, click here

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 7 (378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the guide but I'm doing everything the guide tells me to do. I have a working email by which I can receive the passkey, I'm entering the passkey well within the 15 minute window. The problem is that the passkeys won't work. I keep getting "your answer is not correct" whenever I enter the passkey and click Continue.

Message 3 of 7 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Tagami

Are you copying and pasting in the passkey or manually typing it in?  Are you receiving the email quickly?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 4 of 7 (352 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried logging in several times over a two-day period. I received the emails within a couple of minutes and entered the passkeys both manually and copy/paste.

Message 5 of 7 (336 Views)

Hero

@Tagami

Have you tried logging into your email in a different browser to see if that makes a difference?  Clear Cookies / Cache?

– Yoda

Message 6 of 7 (328 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yes, I tried using a different browser and clearing the browser's cache and cookies.

Message 7 of 7 (321 Views)
promo

In-game Events

Stay informed by regularly checking the Event Schedule and prepare for upcoming Rakghoul, Gree, Bounty Contract, and Double XP Events!

View more

Knights of the Eternal Throne

Find more in-depth information on changes to the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Update 5.0.

View more
promo

Friends of SWTOR Referral Program

Do you have friends who used to subscribe or have never played the game? Invite them and get rewarded!

View More