Re: one time passkey

by Tagami

Original Post

one time passkey

★★ Novice

After downloading, installing, and playing SWtOR as a free-to-play user I wanted to log into my account on accountswtor.com. After inputting my display name and password I'm told that my computer is not recognized and that I will receive a one time passkey via email. Within a couple of minutes I receive the passkey and enter it into the designated field at which time I'm told "your answer is incorrect". Please help me be able to log into my account.

Message 1 of 7 (726 Views)

Hero

@Tagami

See if this guide here helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 7 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the guide but I'm doing everything the guide tells me to do. I have a working email by which I can receive the passkey, I'm entering the passkey well within the 15 minute window. The problem is that the passkeys won't work. I keep getting "your answer is not correct" whenever I enter the passkey and click Continue.

Message 3 of 7 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Tagami

Are you copying and pasting in the passkey or manually typing it in?  Are you receiving the email quickly?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 4 of 7 (680 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried logging in several times over a two-day period. I received the emails within a couple of minutes and entered the passkeys both manually and copy/paste.

Message 5 of 7 (664 Views)

Hero

@Tagami

Have you tried logging into your email in a different browser to see if that makes a difference?  Clear Cookies / Cache?

– Yoda

Message 6 of 7 (656 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I tried using a different browser and clearing the browser's cache and cookies.

Message 7 of 7 (649 Views)