galaxy trade market swtor

by 007ricca

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

galaxy trade market swtor

★★ Novice

I would like to ask a somewhat silly question. I play on swtor (server darth malgus) and when I go on the fleet at the galaxy trade market, I know that there are many cartel coins on sale for sale by other players. But when I want to sell one of my (always cartel items) tells me that I can not sell them because they are bound. Do you know how to overcome this problem?

Message 1 of 2 (506 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: galaxy trade market swtor

[ Edited ]
Hero

@007ricca

If your referring to items from the Cartel Market you cannot sell them right away.  When you open a pack or buy an item directly from the market it puts an 18 hour bind timer on the item.

The timer starts once you retrieve the item into your character inventory and until that time expires it is bound to that character.

Once the 18 hours is up you can then post it on the GTN (Galactic Trade Network) to sell.

Note if you use the item or equip it, it will become permanently bound to your character and you cannot sell it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (651 Views)

All Replies

Re: galaxy trade market swtor

[ Edited ]
Hero

@007ricca

If your referring to items from the Cartel Market you cannot sell them right away.  When you open a pack or buy an item directly from the market it puts an 18 hour bind timer on the item.

The timer starts once you retrieve the item into your character inventory and until that time expires it is bound to that character.

Once the 18 hours is up you can then post it on the GTN (Galactic Trade Network) to sell.

Note if you use the item or equip it, it will become permanently bound to your character and you cannot sell it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (652 Views)