Betreff: Wishing to restore a deleted character

by AshloGuilty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wishing to restore a deleted character

★★★★★ Novice

So, i deleted my trooper when it got stuck in the class mission, then I found the email from EA about fixing my problem, so now I wish to restore the character as soon as I complete my agent storyline. How can I restore my trooper?

Message 1 of 4 (779 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@AshloGuilty

Characters can only be restored as a subscriber. You'll need to create a ticket in-game or write an email to support @ swtor.com (without space) to restore your character.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,089 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@AshloGuilty

Characters can only be restored as a subscriber. You'll need to create a ticket in-game or write an email to support @ swtor.com (without space) to restore your character.

Message 2 of 4 (1,090 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
That's unfortunate. I did send an email to the customer service asking them to restore my character. Does that mean they won't restore my trooper?
Message 3 of 4 (772 Views)

Hero

@AshloGuilty

Restoring of characters that are deleted is generally a subscriber only option through the in-game ticket which requires a subscription to do.  You can see if they will via the email response but they may advise you to create an in-game ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (753 Views)