Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Betreff: Wishing to restore a deleted character

by RealymanLP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wishing to restore a deleted character

★★★★ Novice

So, i deleted my trooper when it got stuck in the class mission, then I found the email from EA about fixing my problem, so now I wish to restore the character as soon as I complete my agent storyline. How can I restore my trooper?

Message 1 of 4 (464 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Champion

@AshloGuilty

Characters can only be restored as a subscriber. You'll need to create a ticket in-game or write an email to support @ swtor.com (without space) to restore your character.

Viele Grüße und eine frohe Vorweihnachtszeit / Many Greetings and a happy holiday season
-RealymanLP

Der Beitrag hat dir geholfen? Dann gebe doch etwas XP dafür und akzeptiere den Beitrag als Lösung!
The post helped you? Then give it some XP for it and accept the post as solution!
SWTOR referral link

Ich bin AHQ Champion und arbeite nicht bei EA / BW.
I'm AHQ Champion and I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (774 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Champion

@AshloGuilty

Characters can only be restored as a subscriber. You'll need to create a ticket in-game or write an email to support @ swtor.com (without space) to restore your character.

Viele Grüße und eine frohe Vorweihnachtszeit / Many Greetings and a happy holiday season
-RealymanLP

Der Beitrag hat dir geholfen? Dann gebe doch etwas XP dafür und akzeptiere den Beitrag als Lösung!
The post helped you? Then give it some XP for it and accept the post as solution!
SWTOR referral link

Ich bin AHQ Champion und arbeite nicht bei EA / BW.
I'm AHQ Champion and I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (775 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That's unfortunate. I did send an email to the customer service asking them to restore my character. Does that mean they won't restore my trooper?
Message 3 of 4 (457 Views)

Hero

@AshloGuilty

Restoring of characters that are deleted is generally a subscriber only option through the in-game ticket which requires a subscription to do.  You can see if they will via the email response but they may advise you to create an in-game ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

My referral link, click here

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (438 Views)
promo

In-game Events

Stay informed by regularly checking the Event Schedule and prepare for upcoming Rakghoul, Gree, Bounty Contract, and Double XP Events!

View more

Knights of the Eternal Throne

Find more in-depth information on changes to the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Update 5.0.

View more
promo

Friends of SWTOR Referral Program

Do you have friends who used to subscribe or have never played the game? Invite them and get rewarded!

View More