Re: Where is my Cartel Coins? Boleto bancario

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is my Cartel Coins? Boleto bancario

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I bought some Cartel Coins a few hours ago using the "Boleto bancario" option and so far no sign of them appearing in my account. Can anyone tell me if it takes too long for them to be credited? thanks =P

Message 1 of 3 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@774960bd5d01afbe

does the transaction say open or closed?  If it says open that's why.  It may take a day or two for it to process and get approved which at that time the coins will be deposited.  If it does not happen, you will need to call Customer Service.  Since you are in Brazil their contact information is below:

dial 00 + XX* + 44 + [removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

• *for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,056 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@774960bd5d01afbe

does the transaction say open or closed?  If it says open that's why.  It may take a day or two for it to process and get approved which at that time the coins will be deposited.  If it does not happen, you will need to call Customer Service.  Since you are in Brazil their contact information is below:

dial 00 + XX* + 44 + [removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

• *for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi support team, minutes ago I purchased 2400 coins for 17$ using paypal. They are not loaded in my account yet :D Thank you for your previous, fast support!

Message 3 of 3 (614 Views)